Chapter 7

3rd POV

"Corporal..."

Armin stood calmly before pointing out a sit in front of him. Levi sighed deeply before taking his orders and eyed the blonde man.

"I've found a plan that could work to capture the culprits and save (Y/n)."

"Well give it to me then..." Levi replied amused.

"We've found information about this T.S.O. They're some type of secret government that works especially in Eren's case."

"Eren's case meaning his Titan form?" Levi questioned.

"Yes apparently they study the titans and since Eren can turn into one, I'm guessing they want to experiment on him."

"But that doesn't prove the point why they took (Y/n)." Levi said and run his hands towards his hair.

This was starting to frustrate him.

"It could be that (Y/n) was with Eren when he got captured, as for no evidence of kidnaping they took (Y/n) for no witnesses." Armin stated.

"Will be able to get answers from Eren hopefully soon. His shaken up due to the traumatizing events..." Armin added before standing up and pulled a long map out of his pocket.

"That's one of the reasons why I brought you here and this also..."

He opened the map and adjusted it for the man. Levi was baffled at first and tilted his head before seeing the familiar plat.

"The underground map.." He whispered.

"Yes it's the underground map, the red tracks you see are train tracks and the blue ones are stations."

Armin pointes his way on the outlines and guided him.

"They're are 8 stations that the trains stop at, and now currently there are only four opperated trains that are working. 2 goes south and 2 goes north, each of them works different times throughout the day."

"And your point is?"

"They landed on at least one of the stations, and from other witnesses station five on the north east is the most sketchy and hidden from other people." Armin pointes at a location that read station five with a yellow star printed on the top.

Talk about designs

"You mean they could be hiding in that station?"

"Not necessarily, but they could be hidden close to it... It would be too obvious if they set there base on the actual platform, that is unless..."

"Unless what?" Levi asked.

"They have another way of subway down In the station."

"You're  kidding right? An underground station with another underground place? Seems legit to me..." Levi sarcastically replied.

"Corporal we are talking about a highly educated government here. They are everywhere and they could even be around us right now. There's no doubt that they could've dug underground again to hide what they are doing."

"Fine let's take it your way then, will set up troops tomorrow for the search." Levi nodded slowly and eyed the man.

"Great I'll tell everyone the plan while you go and rest, a little someone is worried about you the most." Armin smiles slightly before taking his leave.

As soon as Levi heard the door closed. Levi breathed out a sigh of despair as he closed his eyes and rested his head on the table.