Chapter 5

Levi's POV

"Ok listen here kid... If you help us find them this guy right here will give you any reward you want..." Jiro said and pointed at me.

"What me?" I asked.

"Yes you... If you really want to rescue your wife and that cadet we need to negotiate with this kid.." He whispered to me.

Griting my teeth I whispered back while pointing at Erwin. "And if you still want to live you can either choose to get killed by me or him."

Slowly backing away from me he replied. "Ok ok I'm just joking..."

I breathed out slowly and stride my way towards the little boy.

"Hey kid what's your name?" I asked.

"It's kaito..." He pronounced bravely eyeing me.

"I'll tell you what Kaito... You help me with this mission and I'll give you anything you want."

"A-anything I want?" His eyes brows raised and he slowly smiles.

"Yes anything.."

"Then I want to be part of the survey corps!" He shouted with glee.

Smirking I replied. "Then your wish is my command." I said and softly ruffled his hair.

"Levi I got a report! There was some suspicious activity around the out skirts of the railway." Erwin pronounced as he walked towards me.

"The railway?" I asked.

"Yes apparently there was a group of men entering the soon departing train.." He replied.

"Alright kid this is when you guide us." I said and gave Kaito a glance.

Kaito nodded as he started running towards an alleyway. I gave Erwin and Jiro a glance before running after the boy with them tailing right behind.

~~~~

Your POV

"(Y/n)! Wake up!" A voice rang as it shakes my body softly.

I opened my eyes slowly regaining focus. I sat up quickly as soon as my focus was head on.

"Eren?Where are we?!" I said and stood up but quickly kneeled down as a massive headache hit me.

"Hey don't push yourself too much." He replied and quickly put his arms around me for support.

"A train?" I questioned and looked around my surroundings.

Old boxes ringed out as if to envelope us. There was little space for even him and I to fit, and the only source of light was a small candle hanging from a wall.

"Where are they taking us?" I said.

"I don't know..." Eren replied and looked towards the ground.

"I tried opening the entry but it wouldn't budge."

Standing up I replied."There has got to be another way..."

3rd POV

You search your way to the small room, not letting any space to be left inspected. Eren was tailing right behind you, making sure that you do not miss any corners. He proceeded the other way as you both diligently looked for a way out.

"Hey do you hear that?" Eren questioned as he placed his ear behind the door.

"What is it?" You replied.

"There's people shouting right outside! Do you think it's Heichou and the others-!"

Eren was cut off as both off your bodies was set flying to the side of the train. Eren landed on a pile of boxes while you landed on an empty space hitting your side.

"Agh! (Y/n)?!" Eren shouted as he slowly stood up holding his arm.

"I-I'm ok..." You breathed out as you held your side in pain.

"What's going on?!" I asked and stood up teetering.

"I don't know. But I don't think it's any go-!"

"Get him out!"

The doors were suddenly ripped open as the man from before ripped Eren out of the train.

"EREN!!!" You shouted as the men grabbed a hold of you as you tried to jump out.

In the distance smoke and fire envelopes the place. It was almost like war with people shouting in panic all over the place.

It was chaos.

The sound of rumbling was heard as the train slowly starts to move. Eren who was tossed out stood up and tried to regain balance but failed to do so and landed back on his butt. 

He attempted to bite the side of his thumb to see if anything will happen... but nothing happened. Only more pain and blood ran his aching hand.

He was badly hurt as he groaned in pain.

"Let me go!!" You shouted successfully being set free.

"EREN!!" You took your jacket out and jumped out.

Levi's POV

"Levi!! I found someone!!" Erwin shouted as he approached a body sitting lifeless. The person was small and petit covered by the survey corps  cloak.

"(Y/n)!!!" I shouted and ran ripping the cloak out of her.

"!"

"I- I couldn't save her

"I- I couldn't save her..." Eren cried out.