Chapter 6

3rd POV

~Before the meeting~

"EREN!!" You took your jacket out and jumped out.

Everything was in slow motion.

Eren stood up and ran after the train almost reaching out for you.

His hands trembled as he slowly inches forward only to be greeted back by the smooth material.

You felt a tug behind your back before finally touching his hand.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!" Eren shouted as you were in seconds out of his grasps.

The train ran off fast as your vision can only see nothing but silhouettes and just before you can make another attempt to jump out... you were knocked out cold.

~~~~~~

Levi's POV

"I-I couldn't save her..."

"Eren!" A voice shouted. The figure hugged Eren with all of her might and cried her eyes out.

I backed away my eyes still widen.

"I- I almost had her! If only... If only I grabbed her I could've-"

"Eren calm down..." Mikasa said and helped the stumbling man back to his feet.

"They're in the train heichou... I remember hearing a place called Tso HQ? But I wasn't sure if I was right..." Eren mumbled out as he groaned in pain.

"No you're right. After your disappearance we found a letter that says T.S.O... Nobody knows what it means." I managed to say.

"Corporal! The mission was a fail! The train has not been followed and we don't know where they are going!" Connie yelled as he joined the group holding a paper out for me.

"I know... and what's this?" I asked taking the piece of paper off of his hand.

"It's a letter from Armin. He said too meet with him immediately back to HQ."

"Alright everyone let's all head back. Come on Levi I'm sure Armin has a plan." Erwin said and grabbed my shoulder.

"Yeah..." I said softly before starting to walk away from him.

Erwin watched my figure walk away as he sighed out of exhaustion and furrowed his eye brows.

'There has got to be another way for us to find them!' He thought and tailed behind me.