Rewrite: Return to the Console War

From: VicGeundo#Nmail.ca

To: Histoire#Nmail.ca

Subject: DBT

"Histoire, we know what has been conspiring over the past three years.

We've tried all we can, to help him. The documents you sent, his behaviour.

This is known as MDD. (Major Depressive Disorder)

From the reports we have received over these few years;

Loss of interest, Weight loss, Inability to sleep, loss of energy and initiative, feelings of worthlessness and guilt, inability to concentrate and sustain attention, feelings of emptiness and hopelessness...

We will continue to support him and will take the needed actions to help cure his depression."

From: Histoire#Nmail.ca

To: VicGeundo#Nmail.ca

Subject: Update on Dorian

"Vic, over the first year after Neptune died, Dorian didn't show any severe signs of depression. Although he was mourning her the entire time. The first signs we got, was that he never left his room. He lost interest in a lot of the things he liked doing.

And with Neptune gone, Nepgear had to take the role of Planeptune's CPU.

Draq and Griffal helped her with missions to keep the citizens safe. They all tried to cheer him up, but they weren't successful. A year later, his depression had gotten worse. Countless attempted suicide, the first we found him with a broken arm and a noose that came undone. The second he slit his wrists, Compa was able to patch them up. He even tried poison, although his body seemed to have gained an immunity to that, must have been from the excess Cyber Crystals that were flowing through his bloodstream. We can't let him out of our sights or he'll try to kill himself. At this point, we always have someone looking after him. The worst part of it all, is that he blames himself for what happened to Neptune.

I no longer know what to do, if this continues, there's no telling what will happen."

From: VicGeundo#Nmail.ca

To: Histoire#Nmail.ca

Subject: Re; Update on Dorian

"Histoire, thank you for your email.

We could put Dorian on medications, or...

You said that your current CPU, Nepgear, has experience in technology.

I believe, that all Dorian needs, is to see Neptune again.

From: Histoire#Nmail.ca

To: VicGeundo#Nmail.ca

Subject: Re:Re; Update on Dorian

"Well, yes, Nepgear does have experience in that area.

But I don't think it's possible for him to see Neptune."

From: VicGeundo#Nmail.ca

To: Histoire#Nmail.ca

Subject: Solution

"Have you tried time travel?"

From: Histoire#Nmail.ca

To: VicGeundo#Nmail.ca

Subject: Re; Solution

"That just might work"

(Present day)

I look over to my desk, my Cyatch ringtone going off.

There's no need to answer, not like I'd be of any help to anyone.