Reset: Divine Punishment

It was a normal morning in Ultradimension, Leanbox. Birds were singing, flowers were blooming...and Peashy was being strangled by the CPUs of Green. Ultra Vert grabs Peashy, "My, Peashy is so sweet, I just want to eat her up!" Peashy struggles to escape, "Noooo! Pea not food!" Hyper Vert glares at Ultra Vert, "Please, do be aware that it is my turn with Peashy today. I will not allow for a single millisecond past your designated time." ~ "Peashy prefers me, isn't that right, Peashy?" Peashy yells, "I hate you, Bert! Lemme go!" Ultra Vert freezes, "H-Hate?" Hyper Vert looks to Peashy, "See, Peashy would rather be with me." ~ "No! I hate both!" ~ "B-Both?!" The two Verts freeze, a breeze blowing through as if to illustrate their sadness. Nepgear awkwardly laughs, "Haha... This happens almost every time I come here..." Peashy runs up to Nepgear, "Nepgear!" ~ "Gyak-!" Peashy headbutts Nepgear, knocking her to the ground, "G-Goodness, Peashy! You shouldn't headbutt people the minute you see them." Peashy looks to Nepgear, "Hmm? Does that mean Pea should headbutt after saying hi?" ~ "I... Uh... I don't think you understand..." I appear in a puff of Dark Aura, "Hey, Nepgear, I need some assistance with so- Okay, why are the silicone posse dead?" Hyper Vert glares at me, "I'll have you know that my breas-" ~ "Yeah, yeah, I don't care." Ultra Vert looks to me, "Dorian? What's the meaning of your visit? I thought you had business in Hyperdimension..." ~ "Kinda do. I just need Nepgear for something, has something to do with...an uprising of androids...sure, let's go with that." Nepgear sweatdrops, "Why does it feel like you're just making stuff up to excite me...?" I grab Nepgear by the shoulders, "I'm taking Nepgear, bye!" The two of us disappear in a puff of Dark Aura. Peashy, who was inches away from us when we teleported, looks on in shock, "Where'd they go?" ~ "Oh, Peashy~..." Peashy turns back to the two CPUs of Green as they approach her, "Wait, no! Pea don't like you! Get away! Nooooooooo!"

(Location Update: Hyperdimension: Planeptune Basilicom)

Nepgear rummages through her tools, "I haven't had a chance to tinker since we returned from Ultradimension; I hope I haven't gotten rusty." I stand at the doorway, "You should do fine. I'm not expecting much anyways..." Nepgear sighs, "I knew it... I'm just not as dependable as my sister." I sweatdrop, "Uh...I think you misunderstood me. I meant tha-" [Nepgear has mastered the 'Undependable' ability!] I look up to the ceiling, "I thought we got rid of that..." Nepgear mumbles under her breath, "Another useless ability... as useless as I am..." I groan, "Okay, backpedal, backpedal. Nepgear! You're not useless. In fact, I would bet on you being more helpful than Neptune. I mean, that girl threw aside her duties to go play with some teenager-" ~ "She's playing with you." ~ "Phrasing, and also, touché." Nepgear notices the Dark Aura tendril wrapped around my right wrist, "Why do you have a tendril around your wrist?" ~ "About that... I've got an assignment for you. One that, unfortunately, will make you a cardiothoracic surgeon." ~ "I-I'll do my best! Whatever it is, I know I'll be able to do it." ~ "Okay...because...I'd rather you not kill her in the process." ~ "H-Huh?" I turn to the door, as someone walks in.

(Earlier That Week)

Workers ran back and forward, moving wheelbarrows of rubble and concrete. I watched from my place leaning against a building. Hyper Noire looks over to Ultra Noire, who was also helping with cleaning, "Sorry to have asked for your help. I know how busy you must have been." Ultra Noire shakes her head, "Don't worry about it, I'm glad to help. Besides, it's partially my fault that this happened." ~ "You did nothing wrong. If anyone did something wrong, it's our resident bodyguard." I look up from my daze, staring at Hyper Noire, "If it's any consolation, I dealt with the enemy. Who knows what could've happened if I wasn't here." ~ "You're still the person who informed the wrong dimension." ~ "I'm starting to think he would've attacked the other dimension no matter which one I informed. I'm still not sure if he's actually dead." Ultra Noire shrugs, "Try not to think about it too much. For now, we should be focusing on getting Lastation back to a livable state." Uni exhales, setting a bag of concrete down, "Noire, that's the last of them." Hyper Noire nods, "Thanks Uni, you can take a break." Uni shakes her head, "No, I can keep going! I ca-" I sigh, "Best to take her mercy, Uni. We're going to be here for a while, so you shouldn't wear yourself out so soon." Hyper Noire deadpans, "If you're going to be saying that, then you should be helping out, too." Ultra Noire nods, "You've been standing there for the last few hours, if anyone deserves a break, it's us." I sigh, "Right right..." Dark Aura tendrils whip out from me, moving around to pick up rubble and concrete, as I lean back, "There. I'm helping." Hyper Noire deadpans, "That's not what I meant..." Uni looks to Ultra Noire, "I heard you had to evacuate your nation. Where are all your citizens now?" ~ "Well... Most of them have returned to Lastation after hearing of the false alarm, but there's still a large number that have taken residence in the other nations for the time being." I look over to Ultra Noire, "Ah, I see the allure of the hamster mafia has infatuated the masses." ~ "You're making less sense every time you speak..." Hyper Noire waves to me, "Hey, you should probably head out." ~ "I'd normally say, 'but why? I've only just started working.' but I'd much rather leave this manual labor for the help." ~ "I'm going to ignore that comment; you're here." ~ "What do you mean, 'I'm here?' I know you have hallucinations of me at night, but you should really see a doctor before your fantasies slip any further into reality." ~ "God, you're insufferable-" ~ "I'll take that as a compliment." ~ "You're here. As in, the other you." I look up to see a purple suit looking around, probably hasn't spotted us yet, "Ah...that is a problem. Welp, I'll be going now." I vanish in a puff of Dark Aura. The purple suit lands as it melts away into digital text. The other me looks to Hyper Noire, "Sorry I'm late. I heard Lastation had been attacked, so I rushed over." ~ "We're fine. We had some help, so there weren't too many casualties." The other me looks to Ultra Noire, "Oh...I didn't know you had a twin." ~ "Uh...!" ~ "I'm just kidding. You're from Ultradimension, right? Nice to meet you, I'm Dorian Moon." ~ "Noire..." Uni stares at the other me, catching his attention, "Oh...can I...help you?" Uni sweatdrops, "Oh! N-No... it's nothing." She mutters under her breath, "You both look so alike..." The other me tilts his head, "What was that?" Hyper Noire pushes the other me aside, "Okay, if you came here to help, then you can help by moving these." Ultra Noire glances over to Uni, slightly worried.