Realize: Quest For The Million

"Now, you are next." S-Sha sat upon the most buff dogoo man in existence, with two dogoo ladies fanning her with leaves. She had spiked platinum-silver hair and blood-red eyes. She wore a dark gray tank top with gold accenting and a dark brown belting below the chest. The lower half consists of dark gray shorts with a white, gold, and black split skirt on top of it held by a dark brown belt with a black sphere in the middle of a gold ornament. Attached to the skirt was white and gold material with crimson colouring inside. She wore a pair of dark brown and gold boots that end a few inches above her knee. On each hand is a dark brown and gold glove with a black holed sleeve for her right arm and wrapping on her left. "If you are worthy of becoming a Soldier who will protect Leanbox, then it will be no problem for you to draw this Holy Sword." Vert sweatdrops, "U-Ummmm..." S-Sha looks to Vert, "What's the matter?" ~ "I can comprehend the part about the Holy Sword and soldierly capabilities... But, what in heavens are you sitting on?!" ~ "Him? His name is Gooman. He is, as you can see, a Dogoo Man. Over here is Lady, a Dogoo Lady. They're both my loyal subordinates." Gooman hums, "Oooh... the sensation of her rear pressing against the small of my back is... oooh..." I take a step back, visibly disturbed, "Okay, this is too much kink for me, I'm out." I disappear in a puff of Dark Aura, before reappearing a literal second later in pure strangling fashion, "God! I forgot that happens... why does that happen?!" Lady looks to Vert, "Now, now, Vert dear. Go ahead and pull that sword out!" ~ "Dear me, even though this is my main story, what is this joke of a still shot...? I can almost feel the world's ill will..." I deadpan, "Only you will make fourth wall breaks when Neptune isn't here... this sucks." S-Sha looks to Vert, "I'm not interested in your monologue. Time is precious. Draw the sword." ~ "...Understood." Vert places her hands around the hilt of the sword, pulling it out with ease, "I've done it! I've drawn the Holy Sword!" I glare at the blade in her hands, "Jokes on you. That is not the real Holy Sword. However they managed to pass this off as the 'Holy Sword' is beyond me." Vert looks to me, "That can't be. They wouldn't make such a big deal of pulling the sword if it weren't real-" S-Sha looks to Vert, "Congratulations. You are the 983,067th Wielder of the Sword." ~ "Excuse me?!" I deadpan, "My point proven. I shall now proceed to spend the rest of my days as a guru living deep in the forest where I shall give people bad advice and learn from their mistakes." Vert looks to S-Sha, "Just one moment! I'm the 983... something-th?! Why have so many been able to draw the sword?!" ~ "Do you not understand? Well Vert, it means that you are number 983,067 of the people who've drawn the sword. It's a simple concept." ~ "Which means... there are that many other Wielders of the Sword, Soldiers, such as I?" ~ "You need not concern yourself with that number. Including myself, it's better to have a rather large number of pawns. Now, Vert, you've officially become a Leanbox soldier. You'll get to work immediately. I'm assigning you a mission to suppress outside invaders." ~ "Outside invaders? Who are these outside invaders?" ~ "It's as the name implies. They're those who pose a threat to this nation from the outside." I pause, "Uh oh..." S-Sha continues, "I'll have you first fight the outsiders in a forest near the coastline. I wish for you to protect the forest, for the citizens' sake. Also, accept this as a farewell gift." ~ "100 Credits...? Wait, this is all I get for a parting gift?!" ~ "I leave the rest to you. That is all." S-Sha steps out of the room. I look over to Vert, "You might as well take your single dollar and invest it in...oh, I don't know... New walls. 'Cause that dogoo man is looking at me weird, and I'm not interested in BDSM." I proceed to punch a hole through the wall with a Dark Aura tendril. Vert sighs, entering a monologue. After I made contact with Neptune and the others, I journeyed towards Leanbox's Basilicom. However, the Leanbox that greeted me was merely a counterfeit of the original. It was as if I had never existed while S-Sha of Gold Third, as Leanbox's ruler, was adorned with love and praise from the citizens. I was also aware that the nation was being threatened by outside invaders and something called the delusionary phenomenon. This was apparently indicative of a foreign invasion, but I felt as though there was another meaning hiding beneath the surface of it all. Also, the office of the Soldier was restructured as a more accessible profession: Leanbox designed this initiative to strengthen national security. If one has the aptitude, she is given a mission to defeat outsiders, and depending on the results, she might receive financial compensation. In order to investigate what happened to Leanbox and to get closer to S-Sha, I registered as a Soldier. I glance over to Vert, "You done your monologue? I'd rather not choke to death..."