Chapter 30

OMFG! I am actually at chapter 30! I never thought I would get this far. Thank you so much for reading this, it seriously means a lot. I know this is basically a typical One Direction fan fiction, but I am still very proud of myself, and I love all of my readers. Hopefully my writing has improved as much as I feel like it has. I love all of you. No song for this chapter, but I listened to The Fray while writing it. Happy 4th of July (if you live in America)!

Chapter 30

Aubrey's P.O.V.

January 11, 2014

The flight was long, as I had predicted. I watched a movie, and talked with Niall, but I eventually drifted off to sleep about an hour before we landed. At this moment, we are getting off the plane. Niall grabs our bags, and we make our way out into the night, to the driver that's waiting for us.

As I get into the black SUV, my phone buzzes. It takes me three tries to unlock it because it kept freezing. I really need to invest in a new phone. I have an Android, and I hate it. I think it may be time for an iPhone. I'll remind Niall to take me this week sometime.

It finally unlocks, but I almost wish it hadn't when I read the text.

To: Aubrey

From: Blocked

Watch your back.

A chill ran down my spine. Niall looks at my phone, and sees the message. His arms go around me, holding me close, comforting me.

"I promise, we will find this bastard, and stop him or her from doing this. Nothing will happen to you," he is angry, and concerned as he tries to comfort me. The rest of the drive is silent, but that changes as soon as we walk in the front door.

"Home sweet home," Harry shouts.

"Hey! I was gonna say that!" Louis says just as loud, even though he is right next to us. The two guys start arguing over who thought it first, while everyone else sighs.

"Shut the hell up, you two, I'm going to bed," Zayn groans. The guys part ways, and either go to bed, or unpack their things. I lead Niall into the kitchen, because I know he is hungry, and I need a drink.

I grab a beer out of the refrigerator, and a water bottle. I make some spaghetti for Niall. I am mixing the sauce, when I feel hands on my waist. I lean back, and smile. How did this happen to me, out of all people?

"Niall?"

"Yeah?"

"Why do you love me?"

He turns me around, and puts me on the island. He keeps his hands on my hips, and stands between my legs.

"I love you because you are you. You are beautiful, and smart, and strong. You are perfect, and I love you." He smiles brightly, and his eyes light up as he speaks. I grin, and lean into him. We stay there for a moment, looking into each other's eyes.

I lean down, and put my lips on his. He kisses me slowly, but forcefully at the same time. I move my legs to wrap around his waist, and tangle my hands in his hair. I run my tongue over his bottom lip, and he opens his mouth. I can feel his hot breath on mine.

His lifts me up off the island I was sitting on, and pushes me up against the wall. We're not moving slow anymore. My legs are still around his waist, and I am surrounded by him. It seems like everything else is gone, and it's only him and me. You see that in movies, you read about it in books, but you never really know how true it is, until you have experienced it.

Niall moves his hands so they are under my shirt, and his skin burns against mine. I can feel every feature, every flaw, every perfection, of him. In that moment, like so many others with him, I wouldn't change one single thing.

At that moment, I hear a sizzle, and I pull back a little. He sets me down, and we stand there, with our foreheads pressed together firmly. I hear another sizzle, and remember the food on the stove. I hurry over, and turn the burner off. I stir the almost burnt sauce, and put it in a bowl with noodles, as Niall comes behind me, putting his hands on my waist again, only this time, he starts kissing my neck.

I let myself enjoy his lips on my skin for a short minute, then pull away, giving him his food. He smiles at me, kisses me one more time, then sits down to eat.

"I love you," I tell him. He grins like I knew he would.

"And I love you."

We talk a little while he eats, and after he is done, while we clean up, but as soon as we are done, we go to his bedroom. I'm lost in thought. I thinking about whoever is texting me, and what I can do about it. I want to block it. If I get a new phone though, I would have to wait until they text me again.

"Hey, don't worry about it, I promise they will not do anything to you," he says. I give him a confused look. How did he know what I was thinking?

"I know you, just as well as you know yourself, maybe better," he answers my unspoken question. I smile up at him, so happy to have him.

"Now go change. I'm tired, and I know you are too," he tells me. I move to the dresser, and grab one of Niall's t-shirts that he wears all the time. I strip down to only my underwear, and turn around. Niall is staring at me, like he has never seen me before.

I realize that the least amount of clothes he has seen me in was a t-shirt and my underwear. I blush, and bury my face in my hands. He crosses the room, and pulls my hands away from my face.

"Hey. It's fine. I love you, and I love that you are that comfortable in front of me. You are beautiful," he whispers in my ear. I blush again, but this time, I don't cover my face. He hugs me, and kisses my shoulder, before burying his face in my neck.

I am still very aware that I am not wearing clothes, and I am hugging my boyfriend. I step out of his arms, and begin to pull on the shirt, when he takes it from my hands, and puts it on me. My cheeks are burning, but I manage to roll my eyes, and walk over to his large bed.

He looks at me, amused, then begins to undress himself. Holy Christ. Usually he sleeps in basketball shorts, but now he just strips down to his boxers, and gets in the bed next to me.

"Is this okay?" he asks me. I nod slowly.

"So is this a new thing?" I ask him.

"If it's alright with you," he answers my question. I nod again, as he pulls me to his chest.

I rest my arm on his bare stomach. He moves his leg, so one of my legs is over his, making me smile again. I stay like that, but place a kiss on his chest. It's like we finally figured everything out, and I couldn't love it more.

"I love you, Aubrey."

I love you too, Ni."

Oh mah Gawd!!! I couldn't stop smiling while I wrote this, because it is so sweet. I was going to put a little more detail, because they are teenagers (Aubrey is, Niall isn't anymore), but they are both just so sweet, I couldn't ruin that with stupid hormones. So who is your favorite couple so far? Is it Naubrey (my own ship names), Lash (Ashlyne, help me), or Hariana (This one is okay-ish)? Anyway, I love you guys! I will try to update soon, but I don't know when exactly. Follow me on Twitter @HugMeNialler1. Keep reading, vote, comment, and share.                   <3 Always, Brittany