Chapter 7

The school bell rung signalling that it was an end to another Friday. "Alright, Class dismissed" Ms Chambers said. Everyone rushed to get their bags from the back of the room while talking to each other. Layla and Trin were away today due to a sickness going around. Jeff was in all my classes. And when I say all. I mean all. it was creepy. "Hey" he said as he approached me. "Hey" I said. It had been two weeks since Jeff had come and all, and I mean ALL, the girls true flirting with him. I don't know why but I always got jealous when they did.

I was just walking around the city because school ended early today because it was a half day. Jeff and I were just roaming the streets and talking. "Hey Annie? Whats with all the girls at your school. They all try flirting with me. It's creepy." He explained while shivering. "Oh, you'll get you's to it. When I arrived all the guys were flirting with me. One even tried to kiss me. But, being me, I kicked him where no man should be kicked." He just looked at me blankly. "Your not going to kick me there are you?" he said while covering up that area. "Nah. You would kill me if I did. And I don't want to die."

I heard a buz come from Jeff's pocket. His phone. He took his phone out and read the text. "I gtg. but ill walk you home first. Apparently Masky and Hoodie are out hunting, lucky guys." He said. "Ok, thx Jeff."

He walked me home and said his goodbyes.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

:) hope you guys like my crappy book!

-Murderous Annie *M.A