Chapter Three

As they're on the train they notice a bunch of teenagers, One of them with a video camera, and the others are all laughing at a man dressed up like a baby. Watching, Claire laughs a little bit, "Who are they?" She asks Kaitlin.

“Oh, them, don’t worry about it. They just do pranks and put them on youtube. They go to my school.” Kaitlin says giggling at the weird man baby.

“I WAAAAAANNNNTTTT MYYYYY MIIIILLLLLLKKK” The boy in the baby stroller screams. Claire stands up looking around. Then she sees someone holding a jug of milk, she gives him 10 dollars for it, and walks up the teenager in the stroller.

“you said you want milk?” She asks, smirking. He nods. She open the jug of milk looking up to see all the other guys standing there, they all look confused. Then Claire sees a tall looking boy videotaping it all on his camera, “He said he wanted milk" she says into the camera.

Claire pours the milk all over that poor kid. And everyone on the train tries to stifle their laughs, exept for the "baby" he was in shock.

“can we put you on YouTube!? THAT WAS AWESOME.” The boy who was video taping asks.

“sure..? I don’t care.”

“CLAIRE!” Kaitlin goes to where Claire is and starts lauhing agian as she sees the kid covered in milk. As soon as Kaitlin walks up one of the boys stare at her, cautious not to miss a move she makes.

“Hi, we are the Janoskians.” The boy with curly hair introduces, “ and I’m Luke” Claire smiles at Luke and he gives her a sweet smile back.

“I’m Jai, Luke’s twin. Lucky me! I get to look like Luke!” Jai says in a girly voice.

“NO! LUCKY ME! I GET TO LOOK LIKE JAI! Like. BRB. FANGIRLING” Luke squeaks in an even more girly voice while flailing his arms about.

“Come on guys! Have some dignity!.” The older boy looks at interjects, “I’m Beau, call me BEAUtiful.”

Claire giggles, at Beau’s bad joke, she then looks over at the guy videotaping "how a bout you?”

“James! I’m James!” Claire smiles at James and looks at baby.

“how about you little man?” Claire jokes.

"Daniel, thanks for the milk by the way." Daniel sarcastically smiles.

“and I'm Kaitlin! Yeah, nice to meet you, bye!" Kaitlin butts in tugging on Claire's arm, trying to pull her away.

“Wait!” Luke screams, “We didn't get your name!" Luke insists looking at Claire.

She blushes, looking at her feet, “I’m Claire, Claire Parkers.”

“you guys going to the cinema?” James causually asks.

“uh, yeah, Are you stalking us?” Kaitlin jokes.

“yes.” Beau says in the most serious tone ever. They all laugh.

"want to join?"  Claire sweetly asks, She glances over at Kaitlin to see If it was okay with her, she was too busy staring at Jai. Seeing them, Claire began to smirk.

“I don’t think I’ll go, I have a little bit of milk, uh, everywhere.”  Skip announces.

“I’m not going either…Sarah…you know…”  James starts, getting quieter and quieter with each syllable, blushing. Both him and Skip step off the train when it stops, James taking the stroller with him.

“so, Claire. Where are you from? You have a funny accent.” Luke asks with a funny face.

“You guys are the ones with the funny accent! But I’m from here. I was born here and moved to America until…uh…today actually” Claire grins proudly.

“America seems so cool!” Jai screams.

“I’m cool.” Kaitlin states, “I was playing with chalk earlier!” She states.

Claire laughs, “It’s true!” 

“Well, we are cool cause we are brothers!” Beau proudly exclaims.

“I’m cool because I have an American accent!” I giggle.

"It’s not cool” Luke starts; he says the rest in a mumble,; ''it’s cute' I think that’s what he said, Claire thinks, she sees Jai and Beau smirk at Luke, No Claire, they don't even know you. don’t be naïve!

Just then the train doors open, “Oh right! The movies!” Claire exclaims running out of the train everyone following close behind.

Vote comment fan | I love you.