Sanaya (chuckles): my parents...my parents don't even know about me...forget about my son...and husband...women like me don't have husband sanyukta...we have customers...

Sanyukta immediately stood up clutching her belly and looked shockingly at sanaya who was now caressing her son's picture. She started breathing heavily and gulped down the glass of water.

Sanyukta (breathing heavily): who are you?

Sanaya: I was in class 10 when my life took a drastic change...I gave my last board exam and was happily coming back to my small home...my father was a drunkard and my mother was a maid...she used to work in different houses to earn for our living...when I came back home..I was surprised to find two bulky men with a woman sitting at my home...the moment my mother saw me..she scolded me to go inside but my father held my wrist and pushed me towards the woman who stared at my body like I am some meet flesh...she signaled her men who gave briefcase of money to my father....I was still unaware that why she was giving money to my father and why my mother was crying and pleading my father to leave....one of the men came towards me and started dragging me towards their car...I cried and pleaded but they didn't let me go.....and when I reached their destination...then I came to know that fucker father has sold me to a brothel....I...I was only 16 years old sanyukta when they made different men sleep with me forcefully....every night I was raped....every night I used to shout in pain...begging them to stop....but those monster were too cruel to hear my pleads....and likewise few years went away....i don't know how my somehow I got pregnant....I told rasili bai about the same and she ordered her men to make me abort my baby....i knew at that time that I was too young to be a mother but I don't know why....but I wanted to kept this baby....I didn't want to end his life the way my parents ended mine....I begged to her to let me have the baby but she was so determined to end its life...They were about to drag me to the hospital when a rich and regular customer of our brothel ordered rasili bai to send me to his house for a night as there was a small party at his house and he was ready to pay anything for that....I cried and begged to her to not to send me there as I was pregnant with a life but she was bitch to understand any other feeling....her men took me to the man's place and like a robot I went inside a room where I was asked to be and then karan....the regular customer came to me with a heavily drunk man who was not able to stand on his own feet.

Karan: bro see what I got for you...a slut man...a woman...now just enjoy your night and have fun...and trust me once you will sleep with her...you will forget everything and everyone and you (looking at sanaya) you know what you have to do

I confusingly looked at the drunken man who was blabbering something....soon they both were left alone...I as I was instructed started removing my clothing's one by one and then went towards the man to make him lie down on the bed. I slowly removed his coat and was about to unbutton his shirt when I was harshly pushed. I was surprised when that man slowly got up from the bed with closed eyes and looked for his coat and the moment he had it in his hand....he threw the coat at me asking me to wear it and sleep somewhere else....if will say that I was shocked then I will be lying sanyukta.... and you know when I tried to ask him why he is doing then he just said that he loves his wife....i didn't knew whether I should thank my stars or his wife....who saved my dignity for one night...when next morning I woke up...I looked at the man who was sitting at a far corner and glaring at me....and you know what he asked me just one question " why am I doing this to myself?"....that man came in my life like god sanyu....he not only made me free from rasili bai after knowing my story but also help other girls to escape from that hell....he made her arrested and gave a new meaning to my life...

Sanyukta (weeping): you have suffered so much sanaya but I am proud of you that you went through so much but still you never gave up on your life and your son...and I am glad that there still some goodness left in the world.

Sanaya (wiping her tears): won't you want to know who helped me to start my life from the fresh? He is your husband sanyukta...randhir singh shekhawat

Sanyukta was so thrilled to know about everything and then that peace of information got her Goosebumps.

Sanaya: randhir sir not only helped me but also gave a bright future to my son....He not only made my life but also helped me up bringing my shubham and you know when I asked him that how will I repay his debt then he asked me to come in your life as sanaya jha and whatever I did was on his instructions only...he is god sanyukta....he is god for me and my son....and today when I heard both of you...I thought that now it is the time that I should let you know that your husband is a changed man....you compared him with a raper sanyukta...but in reality he is the one who saved me and my son....

Sanyukta: you also fall in his trap sanaya? Open your eyes and see the reality....he used you to reach me....and I was thinking how can randhir singh shekhawat can do something without a motive?

Sanaya: ankhein kholne ki zarurat mujhe nahi tumhe hai sanyukta....it is you who should know the reality of your husband....i agree he made me to do all the things but he never used me to reach you....he knew how lonely you have become since your family too didn't support you so he asked me to befriend you and take care of you in his absence....he wanted you to be fine...that is why I was here with you....he never asked me to help him in reaching to you but always requested me to be with you always and make sure that you and your baby are doing well....when you thought he was away from you sanyukta....he was with you...keeping an eye on your every activity and movement...every time when you visited doctor for a check- up...he used to accompany you but never came in front of you...you always wondered right how come I always bring your favorite things to you...it was him...it was always him who stood like a pillar in front you....i know now whatever I will tell you will fell deaf to your ears but trust me sanyu....he is a changed man now...I know whatever happened with you was wrong...he was wrong but I think he do deserve a second chance..

Sanyukta (breaking down): I can't sanaya....it feels so impossible to forget his deeds....i can't forgive him....i can't accept him back in our life

Sanaya (wiping her tears): then who is asking you to accept him back?....sanyu what all he is looking is for a chance....a chance to show you that he can be a perfect husband and a perfect father to you and the baby....give him a chance...try him..test him and then if you think that he really deserves to be a part of your family then accept him back and if you think that now things can't be back to normal then just leave don't accept him...

Sanyukta (sobbing): it is not so easy for me sanaya...I was betrayed by the only person whom I loved with all my heart...he cheated me...he not broke my trust but me too

Sanaya (caressing her hair): I am a woman sanyukta and I can understand your pain....i know how difficult it must be for you...so I am not forcing you for anything...it is completely your choice...but as a woman let me tell you...your man is a gem...and he loves you to the core and now I am sure he won't disappoint you...think about it sanyu....what he don't have in his life? money...power...luxuries....family...looks....he has everything sanyukta...and you know that girls throw themselves on such men...but he is just looking towards that one chance from you...if his love wasn't real then he could have leave you and moved on in his life but no...he is trying everything to win you back....

Sanyukta: but he left me sanaya....didn't you heard what he told me? he told me to part our ways....I was suffering from past five years and he couldn't tolerate all this for even five months...I stayed because my love was real and unconditional unlike his...If he seriously loved me then he would have bear everything I threw towards him but no....he just know to have things in control and turn his back....sorry but I can't give this man a chance to destroy my life again...

I just gave a super lengthy update so I am expecting a good response.

And please readers don't fight and just enjoy the phase with me. Trust me no one will get disappointed with the story.

TARGET: 300 V0TES

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT