9.

3rd person pov.

- couple months after Beam's panic attack -

Beam was sitting with Yo and Forth eating lunch at some sushi place that Forth and Yo like, Beam has gone back to his quiet self over the past few months just because he's been getting more and more panic/anxiety attacks recently so he's just trying to be careful and making sure he doesnt get any more.

Him and Forth have been on a few dates but still aren't official yet. Forth doesn't wanna  push anything or overwhelm Beam more than he already is so he hasnt tried asking him to be his boyfriend yet.

"Beam? You alright?" Yo asked looking over at his best friend.

"Yeah, just not hungry," Beam said leaning his head on Forth's shoulder.

"Let me know if somethings wrong ok?" Forth asked/said kissing the top of Beam's head.

Beam nods and eats a bit but not alot.

"Do you have any classes?" Forth asks.

"No, my classes are always in the mornings," Beam answered.

Forth nods and keeps eating while holding Beam's hand under the table.

"Want me to drop you off at your dorm or you wanna go with me to work of some Sotus stuff?" Forth asked as they got in his truck after lunch, (pha came and got yo)

"Can i go with you?" Beam asked. He really doesnt wanna be left alone right now since thats usually when his anxiety is at its highest.

Forth smiled, "Yeah."

Beam smiled and got in the truck with Forth and drove to the engineering faculty.

Beam fell asleep on the way there so when Forth parked his truck he just starred at Beam for awhile.

"Take a picture Itll last longer," Beam said looking over at Forth.

So Forth does that, he took a picture of Beam and made it his lock screen.

"I was joking! You didnt actually have to do that," Beam said hidding the blush on his face.

"But you look adorable in this," Forth said showing him the picture.

"Im not adorable," Beam said pouting while being cute.

Forth just smiles and kisses Beam on the cheek for the millionth time.

"Yah! Forth hurry up you're late!" Artit yelled to Forth who was still starring at Beam.

"Come on, your already late," Beam said getting out of the truck.

Forth nodded and got out and threw His jacket (red sotus) at Beam since it was getting cold and they're gonna be outside for awhile.

"Thanks ba...Forth." Beam nearly slipped up and said "babe" but he corrected himself before Forth noticed.

"What was that?" But Forth noticed that Beam was gonna say something different.

"What? I just thanks," Beam said.

"What did you start to say but didn't say?" Forth asked.

"I didn't say anything..." Beam said refusing to make eye contact with Forth.

"Yeah you did," Forth said standing infront of Beam so he couldn't move/run away from the situation.

"....babe..." Beam mumbled.

"Hm?" Forth asked even though he heard what Beam said.

"It's nothing just go do your work, your friends look mad," Beam said still  refusing to look at Forth.

"They'll be fine they're always mad at me." Forth says starring at Beam still.

"Can you stop starring please..." Beam asked starting to panic a bit,

"Yeah, I'm sorry, are you ok?" Forth asked hugging Beam.

"Yeah just dont like people starring at me." Beam said leaning on Forth.

"Ok, come on im gonna get yelled at soon if we don't get over there right now." Forth said.

Beam nodded and held Forth's hand as they walked over to where the Sotus students were working on some projects.