One

*Namjoon POV*

Why…

Why was it raining so hard today…

Why was the air…..filled with sadness…

It was her funeral...that's why.

Oh Yoonjeo’s grave was set in a quiet place that only we knew, her headstone was made with jewels etched in the smooth grey stone….Jewels so that everytime we came here we would be reminded how much life and beauty she had….and the happiness she brought to us…

Taehyung stood close, no umbrella...He wanted the rain to hide his tears...but even the rain couldn't overcome them.

Rose was crying on the muddy ground as Jungkook kneeled next to her, comforting her the best he could, Hoseok held an umbrella over the two of them.

I couldn't save her, when we got to the apartment..she was already gone.

My jaw twitched by how hard I was biting down on my teeth, I clenched my fist tightly to my side...To say I was angry was an understatement...I was enraged, I will see the end of that woman's life...I will watch So Hye die slowly and painfully….

I will not rest, till Yoonjeo is avenged.

“Namjoon, we need to leave.” Jin came next to me holding an umbrella over the both of us. He had tears of his own streaming down his face as he desperately tried to stay strong for everyone else.

“Try telling that to them.” I motioned to Rose and Taehyung who were sobbing sorrowfully while staring at the ground.

The rain wasn't letting up...but the way it hit the ground...it held so much grief in it, I think the sky is crying for Yoonjeo….for the loss of a wonderful and amazing person.

Jimin walked past me heading straight to Taehyung, he was getting soaked by the cold, relentless rain but he didn't care.

“Taehyung, we need to leave.” He placed a hand on his shoulder firmly while staring at him through his wet blonde hair that fell in front of his face.

“Don't. Tell. Me. To. Leave. Her!!” Taehyung turned around and punched Jimin in the jaw. I saw the tears pouring out from his right eye as the left side of his face was bandaged up.

Jimin fell back heavily onto the ground, getting dirty by the mud. He sat there quietly as Taehyung turned back around and knelt in front of her grave.

No one dared to go closer to him...he needs time to accept her death.

“Rose, we need to go, you'll get sick.” Jungkook tried to pull her up but she just knelt there crying.

“How can I leave her? She was a part of my life….How am I supposed to let her go!!?” She screamed out loudly and Jungkook rushed down, embracing her tightly.

She started to sob louder in his arms as he cried with her.

Everyone was silent...The only thing that could be heard in this quiet, remote setting, was the rain hitting the umbrellas...and it was the worst silence I've ever heard, but I couldn't break it. I was in no place to tell them to leave.

I am the leader....I should have been there to protect them.

I should've saved them..

But I failed.

I fell on my knees to the ground, as I stared hopelessly at my heart broken friends.

It should've been me, I would've gladly given my life in exchange for Taehyung and Yoonjeo to live happily.

But that's not what happened.

Yoonjeo died…..

Now she's gone forever....