19

Jeremy's pov
I couldn't bear to see my Michael like this,Stella was asleep on the chair.i was sobbing silently,"Jer...?"I heard Michael say.he looked at me,he smiled and wiped my tears.i held his hand,"im right here Jer,I'm not leaving..."he said.

I hugged him,I sobbed quietly."I don't know if I can raise Stella alone.."I said,"Don't say that Jer,you can."he said."When im gone...."I cut him off,"please don't talk like that Micha."i said."Ok...Ok..."he said,he kissed my forehead.

"I love you Jer..."

"I love you too Micha..."

In the morning...

Jeremy's pov
I woke up and saw Michael wasn't moving,"Micha?"I said.i shook him lightly,I gasped."No,no,no,no,MICHAEL!"I yelled,I began to cry."MICHAEL NO,PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!"I yelled,Stella woke up."daddy?"she said,I looked at her.

I got up and hugged her tightly,I cried."Is papa-"I cut her off and looked at her,I nodded.she gasped and began to cry,"N-No,he can't be!"she said.i hugged her tightly,she cried.

At the funeral....

Jeremy's pov
"Michael Salazar Mell was a good husband and a great father."the priest said,I hugged Evan and cried."and now some words from his husband Jeremy Roland Mell(I was originally gonna make his middle name Connolly)"the priest said,I got up.i took a deep breath,I took out the cards I made.

"M-Michael was the only p-person who truly understood me,we have a beautiful daughter.i....I thought he would live to see our own daughters grandchildren,I thought he and I w-w-would grow old together...."I said,I began to cry.Stella hugged me,we both cried.