5

A/N
I'm lazy so here's a bit of a time skip,Christine is her first trimester and Jeremy is very paranoid.Jenna and Brooke try to help Michael calm down Jeremy meanwhile Chloe,Jake,and Rich are planning a baby shower!

Jeremy's pov
"Jer Bear please calm down."Michael said,"I can't I just can't!"i said."Yes you can Jer."Michael said,Christine was sitting next to me looking concerned."I'm back,I got Jeremy's favorite cookies."Jenna said,she sat next to me and gave me the box of cookies."Hey Christine,Rich made his famous Mac and Cheese with chocolate syrup for you."Brooke said as she held a bowl,"yum!"Christine said.

A/N
Lol true story I saw Shane Dawson eat that

As I ate my cookies I felt a bit calm,"You Ok now Jer?"Michael asked.i nodded,Christine happily ate the Mac and Cheese covered with chocolate syrup.

Meanwhile Chloe,Jake,And Rich went out to buy some baby stuff!

Rich's pov
"These are so adorable!"Chloe said as she looked at the baby toy plushies."hey babe look."Jake said,he held up a bear plush."it's you."he said with a grin,I took a deep breath."BOI-"I began to say,he cut me off by kissing me on the lips."i was joking baby."he said,I blushed.

"Awwww!"Chloe said,Jake and I got embarrassed."So when do we plan the baby shower?"I asked,"when we secretly find out the baby's gender,cause Jer and Michael won't find out till the baby shower."Chloe explained.