18

Stella's pov
I grabbed squeakers and a get well card for papa,he was sick.really sick,uncle Evan and I went to the hospital to visit him."H-Hi mom,w-what room is Michael in?"uncle Evan asked a lady,"he's in room 420(hehehehe weed jokes)"she said.we walked to room 420,I gasped.papa had no hair!"Papa What happened to your hair?"I asked,he looked so tired.

"I lost it."he said,he smiled weakly."I got you a card,and I brought squeakers to keep you company!"i said,"Aww thanks honey."he said.he coughed,daddy rubbed his back."Evan,Can I talked to you privately?"daddy asked uncle Evan,he nodded.papa took a nap while I read a book,I was curious and decided to listen to daddy and uncle Evan's conversation.

Jeremy's pov
"I-Is he gonna be ok?"Evan asked,I began to cry."H-He has c-cancer Evan."I stuttered,Evan gasped.i hugged him,"I don't know what to do!"I sobbed.he hugged me back,"I-it's gonna be fine J-Jer."he said.i didn't realize that Stella was listening to our conversation.

Stella's pov
I covered my mouth and tried not to cry,papa has cancer.i can't believe,he woke up and saw me crying."What's wrong honey bear?"he asked,I walked to him and sat next to him."Do you really have cancer?"I asked,he looked at me shocked.then he looked down guiltily,"Yes sweetie,I have cancer."he said.