2

Jeremy's pov
"Do you....think we're ready?"i asked Michael,we were getting ready for bed."Yes Jer,we're ready."he said,he got in bed with me."don't worry Jer,we'll look for a surrogate in the morning."he said,he kissed my forehead.i yawned,"Ok....."I said.

In the morning....

Jenna's pov(yep I forgot to mention she's in this book)
"Omg brooke answer me!"I said as I paced my apartment with my phone,"hey."she said."omg,omg,omg,Ok so!"i said,"guess what I heard from Michael?"I said."what?spit it out!"Brooke asked,"He and Michael are gonna have a baby!"I exclaimed.

"What?!"Brooke exclaimed,"I know!that was my same reaction!"I said."are they gonna like adopt or something?"she asked,"nope,they're looking for a surrogate!"I explained."omg!i gotta tell Chloe!"she said,"bye!"i said."Bye!"she said,she hung up.

Brooke's pov
"Omg Chloe!"I said,Chloe ran to the living room."What is it hon?!"she said,I laughed."calm down babe,I have exciting news!"I said,"phew,what is it?"she asked."Jeremy and Michael are gonna have a baby!"I said,"omg!that's great!"she said."they're apparently looking for a surrogate."i said,"hmm.well it can't be me,or you,or Jenna."she said.

"Hmmm."I thought,my head lit up."How about Christine?"I asked,"that's a great idea!"she said."you call Christine and explain everything and I'll call Jake and Rich!"she said,"Ok!"i said.