I WAS HUGGING PERRIE EDWARDS!!!

***

_An Hour Later_

Megan’s POV

I was pretty bored since Georgia left. She’s been gone for over an hour, so imagine how happy I was when I heard someone banging the door, screaming, “Megan, open up, or I’ll burry you alive!”

I know that voice anywhere…

I ran to the front door, opened it and practically jumped into Georgia’s arms, causing both of us to fall, me being on top.

“What in tarnation?” Georgia asks, once I got off of her, “why’d you jump on me?”        

“It was so boring without you!” I got her to stand, and wrapped my arms around her.

She chuckles, but hugged me anyway, “Yo, Megan?”

“Yeah?” I ask, still hugging her.

“We’d better stop hugging and get inside, you know why?”

“Why?”

“Because people are watching us.” She explains, “And I’m pretty sure they think we’re lesbians.”

I pushed her away from me and looked around. Yup, people were watching us, with wide eyes.

I guess its kinda awkward seeing Harry Styles' rumored girlfriend like that, huh?

I grabbed Georgia’s wrist and pulled her inside the house. Once the door was closed, I leaned on it, and placed my hand on my heart dramatically, “That was so embarrassing!”

I actually don't have a problem with lesbians, I think everyone has their rights. Including gays. I just don't get why some people judge them...

Georgia laughs as my cheeks turn a pink color.

My phone vibrates; I got a message.

Zayn just texted me, ‘Turn on the TV now. I think you’d like to see this interview.’

“Turn on the TV!” I order.

***                                                                                                  

Zayn’s POV

“Niall, how is it with you and Barbara?” Ellen asks him.

We were currently at The Ellen Show, obviously, getting interviewed.

“We’re just friends now.” He admits.

“What happened?” she asks.

“We broke up.” He explains, “Long distance relationships don’t work, so we decided to call it off.”

“So, no hard feelings?”

“None.” He confirms.

“Zayn, how have you been?” Ellen asks me.

“I’m fine, thank you.”

“We’ve all been hearing rumors about you and Georgia, tell us about her.”

Just like I practiced… “I just met her, not too long ago.” I explain, “We’re great friends, and she’s a very nice girl.”

“Is anything going on between you two?”

“Like I said, we’re just friends.” I smile.

“So, you have no feelings for her, at all?”