Tagged!

So I was tagged by ClexaFlowerCrowns

1. Nickname?
Umm, well I have lots...
but the one used most often is Sabeans (but my personal favourite is Paddy the Kinky Daddy. I refuse to let this go Heaven-Is-On-Fire666 )

2. Eye colour?
Once again, I've been told blue, I've been told grey, so I'm going with grey-blue. I've no idea, leave me alone

3. Hair colour?
Blonde

4. One fact about me?
Isn't this entire thing a bunch of facts? Oh well, one fact about me.... I'm terrified of horror movies and refuse to watch them but my friends love them and I hate them for that. (In other words, im irritated at the fact that I'm scared to go to  sleep after watching a horror movie so I stay up till like annoyed with creepy cleaning sounds)

5. Favourite colour?
Black. Like my soul. Because I don't have a heart. But yellow, blue, and dark green are also very nice colours an di can't honestly choose.

6. Favourite place?
My room. My cave. My hole.

7. Favourite celebrity?
I don't have one....? But if I had to choose it'd probably be Jared Padalecki or Misha Collins

8. Favourite animal?
Cats. Cats all the way. It will always be cats.

9. Favourite song?
Home ii. By Dotan

10. Favourite book?
*LE GASP OF HORROR* YOU'RE ASKING ME TO CHOOSE???!!
IM DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU LOT, HONESTLY!
but the top three that come to mind are
The 5th Wave (its so fecking poetic and the complexity of the plot and characters are to die for. Literally.)
Illuminae (I recently read it so it's fresh in my memory and while it doesn't make sense at first, it's amazing and the way the story is told is a bit irritating at first but then you're like really into it and just wow)
Keepers of the lost Cities (I know that it may seem like some cringey twelve year old book (which it isn't) that you only enjoyed during the tweens, but it's honestly really good because as the book series goes on it's starts gaining even more mystery and figuring out what happens next or cracking codes before the characters is even more fun and I honestly recommend it for you guys .

You guys don't have to do this if you don't want to (unless your Heaven-Is-On-Fire666 then you're doing this.)
rubyruins
sunnymilanin_
cutiefizzy
RimAiramAnum
jj_ballard
deartheodosiaaa
Heaven-Is-On-Fire666