i did like twenty new stupids

projects -

Bone Chatters - basically it's going to be a mixture of all the gods and goddesses (from Greek mythology) excluding the minor ones which will have their own book, hopefully (im thinking of naming it Obscure or something). In BC I'll be introducing the Primordial Gods, then the Titans, then the main gods. In other words, it will be Faded Gods, Sadistic Titans, and Gilded Heroes rewritten.

Forest Ruins - I'll probably be changing the name, but if anyone remembers Icarus (or Memento Vivere) it's going to be that. Except with a bit more than just a war between magic and non magic folk, to it. I'll hopefully be tying this book in with Crow Call, somehow. 

Crow Call - I've rewritten and re-plotted this book how many times now??? It's ridiculous, but its because CC has been one of my favourite books that I've written with these characters that I absolutely adore and it's just, I really want to finish and perfect this book.

Prophet of the Stars - Okay, this is a fairly new idea that I came up with after looking at modern magic au's and I have a bit of the plot lain out, but seeing as it's a tad based on the show SPN, I'm trying to make it less so. But of course, SPN quite literally has a bit of everything making it quite hard not to follow it. If I ever do publish it, it definitely won't be a fan-fic, and it will have it's own plot. 

Spectrum - I haven't forgotten about my promise. I still want to write one last bit with all the colours, so if you guys want to, put in your ideas of what you think of the basic colours spectrum and I'll try to incorporate it into one large poetry piece.

Dented Lights - I have literally no words for this, I've published, unpublished, written, rewritten this book like twenty times and I think the reason I'm so obsessed with it is because these characters short little pieces portray so much. I'm trying to touch on suicide and mental illnesses as well as depression and I don't want to mess up because these are quite serious topics that people actually go through and I don't know. I really enjoyed (in a sad way) writing this because I was hoping that in a way it could help people understand what some go through and try to help.. I don't know 

Poetry books - So I'm going to eventually combine all my poetry pieces with no meaning and somehow publish it under the title Skylights, so that would mean that all the pieces from Illusionists, Orphic, and Skylights that I like, will be able to (hopefully, really running on hopefully) make this broke child some money. Jk. Seriously though, I do want to publish my poetry at some point.

Cyberlight - I've had this idea for like a year or two but never actually got back into it after writing the FG trilogy. Anyways, it was based on a sci-fi future thing where people with powers were referred to as Cyberlights and the people that hunted them because of their powers were called Anadims. But basically, my main characters had a lot of plot twist set out for them after i sketched out the first part... I'm thinking of continuing this after I finish all the main books I'm working on.

Anywho, yeah.... all these new stories that I'm working on.... BUT summers approaching and that means updates!!! maybe! Im a lazy person! No seriously, I hope to finish the first part of Crow Call, get started on the second as well as fully detail all my plots for my drafts. And edit a few things. Maybe.