1 | Tie It Up ( ✔ Edited )

I looked in the mirror and ran my hand over the yellow sundress, white wedges. My cousin Allen was getting married to his high school sweetheart today. 

I’m Seventeen years old and I look a lot like my mother, long dark brown  natural curly locks, hazel green and brown eyes. And I am living with her sister. Aunt Becca. 

I’m currently in therapy, for not only because of my parent’s death but for my last boyfriend’s death, drug overdose . Sucks. Yeah I know. I even tried to commit suicide before because I always felt like everyone around me dies on me, I felt like I have the worst luck. But before I could Allen found me and tickled me to the ground and started screaming at me with tears running down his face and pulling me towards him into a tight hug. He know’s how I feel. But him and my therapist tell me killing myself isn’t going to solve anything, it’s just going to hurt the ones that I love and that love me. And I didn’t want that. I currently have three bestfriend’s, four if you call Violets boyfriend. Anyways, you already know Violet. Meet the other three, James (Vi’s boyfriend), Lyric, and Aaron. (I swear I think Lyric and Aaron are going to get together) 

Violet has short brown hair to her shoulders, brown eyes, and she’s pretty much like an Oreo if you met her. She plays soccer, caption actually.  

James has brown hair and hazel eyes, he keeps his body tanned because he plays beach volleyball over the summer, but during school he plays for the school, plusing football. 

Lyric has brown hair and hazel eyes, she plays softball and has a mean throw, she’s caption also.

Aaron has dirty blonde hair with baby blue eyes and he plays baseball and football. 

We all five pretty much play beach volleyball with James, but we usually play Girls vs. Guy’s game, but we would have to grab one of James friend’s. 

“Charlotte? You ready sweetheart?” my Aunt said as she knocked on my bedroom door and opened it slowly, when she saw me in my dress “Oh, Charlie you look lovely” she told me I smiled at her

“Thanks Aunt Becca” I told me as she gave me a small hug

“You look just like Margaret” she said I gave her a small smile and put my head on her shoulder. It was not only hard for me, but also hard for my aunt. I mean come on, she just lost her older sister, and brother-in-law.

“Thanks” I whispered as I looked down at my yellow painted toenails

“Hey, let’s be happy today. Today is a happy day. Allen is getting married to Jessie” she said I looked up at her and smiled and nodded

“No tears” I told her as she snorted “My babyboy is getting married, there will be tears, but of joy” she told me as I laughed and we headed towards my bedroom door grabbing a small white purse.

“Lets go” I told her and she nodded and we headed down the stairs and out the front door towards the car and inside and headed towards the church. 

*After Wedding*

Let me tell you something, Aunt Becca cried throughout the ceremony. Before it started, while it was going, and afterward at the party, tears still are streaming down her face. 

My friend’s came and now we are on the dance floor dancing to “Rise Your Glass” by Pink 

I laughed at Aaron for doing some stupid dance moves and Lyric just looking at him weird, I bumped my hip with hers and she looked at me shaking her head at Aaron as she began to dance again. Then the song ended and we headed back to our table, close to the bride and groom. I looked around at everyone as they got up to dance to the slow song that was playing