Guardian Angel (NEW VERSION)

My parent’s passed away in a car accident, I was in that car accident. And it’s all my fault. Or that’s what I think.

Father thought it was best to distract me with candy, so I was pretty hyper. And my mother was trying to tell me to calm down. “Charlie, settle down for momma. Please” she begged. But I was so stubborn I didn’t listen. I wanted some music, it was to quit in the car. All you could hear was three heartbeats, our breathing, and the tires on the highway. I couldn't stand the quit. I was screaming on the top of my lungs for music, and mother was scolding daddy for giving me candy because this wouldn’t have happened “Charlotte Grace, settle down this instant” my father said in a stern voice mommy telling him he should have said it in a calmer voice, “TURN ON THE MUSIC! MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC!” my little six year old voice scream I guess daddy got tired of it and turned around for just a second, JUST A SECOND and told me “Be quiet or you're grounded”  I shut my mouth, because I didn’t want to be grounded, when I was grounded I couldn’t see my best friend’s Hannah and Jamie, and I wasn’t able to watch any cartoons, so I didn’t want that. But that didn’t last long, my eyes got wide as I saw the truck speeding down towards us “DADDY!!! TURN AR---” but it was too late. The truck came smashing into us. 

The next thing I knew there was a puddle of blood coming towards me, me begging mommy to wake up. And my daddy’s last words to me before he closed his eyes and breathed his last breath? It was “I love you Charlotte”

No six year old shouldn’t watch her parent’s die in front of them.

A lady with blonde hair put me on the stretcher and pushed me onto the ambulance and told me to be brave for not only myself, but for my parent’s in heaven.

And like I said before, it was all my fault.