New Adress!?

He was so tense I knew something was wrong. Was it actually him? I sure did look like it and he doesn't have a twin. Something isn't right.

I was on my way home. We had dropped everyone off at their destinations and I was now almost home.

"Finally" I said as we exited the plane. It's been forever since ive been home. But I sure do miss Paris.

I grabbed my car and drove home. After unpacking and settling. I drove over to Ambers to see if she was home. We literally haven't talked since the day before I left. I miss her so much! I can't wait to see her.

I pulled into her driveway and knocked on the door. I stood waiting and excited to see my best friend and tell her about everything. The trips, people, Paris, Justin, me and Justin, and what has been bothering me for a few days.

Suddenly a different girl answered the door. "Um hi." she said awkwardly. "Uhhh is Amber here?" "No wh- OHH you must be Ashley! Amber moved sweety. She told me to give you her adress. She didn't text you because she figured you were pretty busy." She smiled sweetly and handed me a piece of paper with an adress on it. I smiled back. "Thanks. I appreciate it. Oh and what's your name?" I asked being friendly. She seemed so nice. "I'm Abby. And you?" I shook her hand. "Ashley. Nice to meet you. See you around?" "yeah. Ill be around haha. Byee. See ya later!" she waved as I walked away.

Time to find this adress. How fun. Not.