Cali Bound

I thought about it. Spy on my boyfriend. Who lives in L.A. "Wait so does that mean trip to Cali?" I asked her. She smirked. "Trip to Cali!' I thought a second more before smiling. "Lets pack!"

Amber's P.O.V-

I can't believe me and my Best friend are just up and going to California. I of course told Matt and we planned everything out. Within the next 3 days we were on our plane.

Ashley's P.O.V-

"It's weird actually having others do for us on one of these. Normally we're the ones getting people what they want." I said to the already asleep Amber. "Well never mind.." I said quietly as I opened my YouTube app and watched my favorite YouTubers. O2L. It was currently a Thursday so lets see what JC has out for us. I click on the video titled "Just Girly Things" this can't be good i think to myself already laughing in my mind. Instead if the usual "WHAT'S UP O2L.......................... JC here."

It was Rebecuuuh and Katie. Aka JC and Kian being the idiots that they are.

This was by far one of the funniest JC videos I have ever seen. I was flipping around in my seat trying not to be loud so I didn't wake Amber or any of the other people asleep so I basically looked like an idiot. What's new?