♛New York♛

We have gone from California to New York. We're really headed to Paris though. I hope I get to explore when we get there. We're stopped in New York though. I love it here. It's so pretty. Especially at night when it's all lit up.

I'm just sitting here typing notes in my phone. Yah that's what all of this is. I'm basically talking to myself. Ugh I'm bored. Why aren't they hungry or need help or something? I'm bored!! I hear footsteps. Brb phone.

Pattie: "are you going to come explore with us sweetie? I don't want you to just sit in the plane the whole time!"

Me: "umm if you don't mind I think I might just stay here and rest. I don't want to intrude. But thanks."

Pattie: "oh you wouldn't intrude and I'm sure Justin would enjoy your company."

She gave me one of those 'If ya know what I mean' looks.

I laughed and stood up.

Me: "okay I guess I'll go haha"

Pattie: "oh goodie now I'm not the only woman!"

We just laughed as I put on some tennis shoes. Then Justin came bursting through the door.

Justin: "MOM HURRY FREDO IS HERE. I REPEAT. FREDO. IS. HERE. COME ON! Oh hey. Ashley. You commin with us?"

He smiled and looked down while sticking his hands in his pockets.

Me: "yeah. As long as you don't mind."

Justin: "I don't mind at all. I finally have someone close to my age to hang with."

Pattie smacked him and gasped. "How rude!" She said. "I'm not much older than you!" He made a gag face. I giggled. He looked at me and side smiled but not really a smirk.

Pattie: "c'mon kids. Lets go explore!"