Where the hell have you been?

Start from the beginning

"Michael, I think we both know he won't answer if I call. He hates me." Jade said sadly.

"I know you think that, but he doesn't. Look just try please?" Michael begged.

"Fine." Jade huffed as she pulled her phone out.

Ashton rolled over groggily. How long had he been asleep? He looked around. Where was he? He was on someone's couch. Who's couch? He sat up. His head was spinning. The house was small but nice. The couch was a dark leather long enough that Ashton was able to stretch across nicely. They didn't have a leather couch? Ashton glanced around the room. It seemed familiar but he just couldn't place it.

"Ashton, you're awake. How are you?" Ashton looked over to see Jane standing at the bottom of a set of carpeted stairs.

"Jane, hey!" Ashton's memory came flooding back to him. He had gone to Jane's office and spent most of the day with her. They had gone to lunch and then for a walk along the river downtown. He didn't remember much after that.

"How umm, how did I get here?" Ashton asked.

"You fell asleep in the car ride back from the river. I barely got you in here and on the couch before you passed out again. You kept claiming you had a headache so I gave you a midrin. Apparently you don't react well to midrin. " Jane laughed lightly. Her laugh made Ashton smile.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pass out on you." Ashton said in embarrassment.

"No, it's okay. I don't mind. In fact I made dinner, if you're hungry." Jane smiled.

"Food sounds great." Ashton smiled.

After dinner Ashton looked up at the clock on the stove.

"Holy shit is it really eight thirty?" Ashton asked surprised.

"Yeah, why? Is something wrong?" Jane asked worriedly.

"No, well I mean. I left Michael's car at your work and he's probably wondering where I took off with it all day." Ashton stood from his chair. Crap where's my phone?" Ashton checked his pockets.

"I'm not sure. I haven't seen it." Jane shook her head.

"I must have left it in the car." Ashton frowned.

"Well, I can drive you back there, it's not a problem." Jane offered with a large grin.

"No, that's not necessary I'll just call a cab. I've taken up enough of your day." Ashton shook his head.

"Oh, nonsense. I'm taking you. Besides, it gives me a reason to be with you longer." Jane blushed slightly as he dropped her eyes to the floor. Ashton couldn't help but smile.

"I don't know how you're not sick of me but you never need a reason to be with me longer." Ashton lifted Jane's chin so she was looking up at him. Jane smiled.

Ashton's heart raced a bit as he dared to lean in. He bent forward, slowly gauging Jane's reaction. Neither of them broke eye contact. Ashton's eyes landed on Jane's lips before he closed the gap between them. He pressed his lips to hers gently at first, waiting on her reaction. She simply pushed in more as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Ashton slipped his arms around her waist and brought their chests together. The kiss deepened and Ashton felt Jane's tongue part his lips. He gave in easily eager for more. The two of them stayed entangled in each other for as long as they could. Finally Ashton pulled back first.