Chapter 1: Ogygia

A/N:This is my first story so constructive criticism welcome. Thanks for taking thetime to read my story and please vote.    

Percy P.O.V.

I woke up next to a girl but I don't know who she is or how we got here. So I thought when she wakes up I asked who she was but before I could it hit me she was Annabeth my girlfriend. How did she get here? Last week she was in Boston helping her father look for her cousin. What was his name tangus, mudungus? No hang on it was Magnus. She said he died in a car accident but if he was what I think he was I'd say a monster killed him. So While she slept I went for a walk Around the Island of Ogygia When Annabeth woke up she looked at me saying "who are you," I must have looked terrified because she laughed and said "Last I checked you were my amazing boyfriend" I was so relieved I kissed her. Then she apologized for scaring me and kissed me again.

Annabeth P.O.V
After Percy kissed me (one of our best kisses yet) we sat down to talk about where we were and What we were going to do to get home when all of a sudden Percy turned as white as new Chiton and that is very white when I asked what was wrong all he said was that he'd been here before and she'd gone when I ask when he said labyrinth year that's when I realized where we were and who she was. After I helped Percy to his feet and we walked around the island there was a huge cave and loads of gardens. Percy seemed so shocked that I that I started thinking of how to get off the island the only plan I could think of was to ask Percy how he got home last time, but I didn't think that it would go very well. So walked around the beach and found a pair of craters one was small the other was 3 maybe 4 times as big as the small crater, inside the big crater was a large pile of junk. 

A/N Thanks for Reading Chapter 1 of Percabeth's  

Also Please don't forget to vote.

Sorry its so short I'm new to writing

Hakuna Matata

Thanks

            DaDucklord