𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄

⠀

"HEY UGO," A girl had called out to the blue djinn which guarded the sacred palace of the rukh. her plum locks which flowed with the white dress that was accented with sky blue and sunset purple when she turned her head to gaze her sun kissed hues at him. she as well was a keeper of the sacred palace, one which maintained the balance of the rukh, one that watched as destiny unfolded in front of her eyes. she wasn't like the djinn which accompanied her in the sacred palace, she was a normal human being.

"aladdin, that little boy. would he be fine?" her golden hoops jingled when looking a the djinn's direction, the thick book that resided in her palm where she softly closed it. "then again, he was given the power of the princess, so i think he'll be alright really." she soon corrected herself, uncrossing her from the chair she had sat on.

soon she dropped the book down on to the table, looking around the sacred palace as the rukh played with her hair, fluttering about without a care to set the courses of destiny straight. hands gripped on to the railings as she looked at the door before her, one which was open that had the golden-like life come and out as they pleased.
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"i can sense an adventure."