i.

|| the secret magi ||
⠀⠀⠀⠀

{ 3rd }
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Sindria's main attraction is on! It's the Maharagaan festival!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀
"Stupid king, didn't bother to tell his favourite girl about the festival."

⠀⠀⠀⠀
A girl with beautiful blonde locks sighed, walking off the ship which just boarded Sindria's coast.

Hair which played till her waist, a golden earring which dangled on her left ear, as another clip on crown like one hanged on to her lobe.

Her sapphire eyes complimented the crystal hanging earring on her right ear, and the golden necklace which dazzled with the sunrise.

The top which was body tight clothes, and loose sleeves which fell on to her shoulders. Mix and match colored and gemed bracelets rang on her hand.

A ring which carried a sparkling yet, a beautiful pastel crystal pink on her index finger, and a plain thick golden ring on her middle finger, on the right hand.

The bottom part of her dress short till knees, a strap which carried a sword, along with a small golden chain resting on the left.

The skirt part was black, with silver accents which matched with the fingerless combat glove she held on her right hand.

The skirt she had, had a slight split to the side showing her left thigh much more, exposing skin.

Black boots ankle length boots, as golden ankletes chimed almost everytime she took another step.

The sun set, yet everyone already started the festival. The smiles on all those faces as the danced and laughed to their hearts content.

"I'm here to talk to the King," The guards which guarded their little spot just nodded and let me pass through.

"Hey dad, can I have some wine?" One of the sons of the generals laughed and pointed to wine which the festival was serving.

"No, you can't." A deep husky voice called out, leaning forward before the three which came with the king, a smirk on his face. "Yes my king?"

The boy came face to face with a blonde women while running away from his father. The girl giving a wave and a smile as a greeting.
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Hey, been a while."
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Aunt Zerina!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀
The name of the girl caught all sorts of attention as the boy hugged her from the waist, Zerina patting his head.

Sinbad, king of Sindria was surprised to see the girl, before taking it as a good opportunity. "And this is Zerina,"

Three heads looked over to the girl, the one which happily spoke to the young boy before them. Giving a smile to the three she excused herself for a proper greeting.

"She as well is a Magi." Giving a smile she bowed in respect before greeting the king. "Its been a while, were you ever going to invite me to one of these festivals again?"

Sinbad laughed nervously, remembering last time and answered truthfully. "Actually, it slipped my mind this time."
⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Stupid King of the Seven Seas."
⠀⠀⠀⠀

Many others around Zerina agreed, before she actually got to know the names of the people which she have not seen before.

"I'm Aladdin, I'm also a magi! Are you Uncle Sinbad's magi?" The girl looked at the bluenette, their eyes connecting as she say how much he was loved by the rukh.