Faker vs Gilgamesh 2 of 8

Y/N's pov

"Berserker!" Y/N exclaims as the dark cloaked form of Berserker slammed his fist through a wall of the apartment sending Artoria sprawling on her back hissing; her eyes dilated as she got upon her golden padded paws and drove herself from the room in a hurry toward the kitchen.

"He's here." The bloody scarlet eyes settled upon Y/N's own before he takes his eyes from my own and proceeds to attempt to walk away.

"Don't walk away from me Berserker!" Y/N yells toward Berserker as he continues to walk away mumbling about how this war has now gotten more complicated and why it had to be him to show. 

......

Berserker's POV

I would know this aura anywhere; an aura of arrogance and annoyance that would makes ones skin crawl. What could one expect from a two-thirds god; of course he will think he is the best servant and to an extent he is right.

"Do not continue to ignore me Berserker!" Y/N yelled toward me a look of anger within her eyes that if I were simply a man would scare me.

"Master anger doesn't suit you." I turn my eyes toward the wall in which I had punched a crater into seeing the confused look of another tenant of the building. 

"Berserker answer me. Who is he?" My Master spoke with a voice full of seething as she stared toward me and the wall.

"Nobody for you to worry about right now."