Not Again

POV: Catie

I slightly flinched when the classroom door shot open. Kate's hand shot to my knee and she anxiously grabbed my leg tightly.

"Catie Stone, I need to see you in the front office." Some random lady told me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why?" I asked with my arms crossed over my chest.

"I need to see you." Her glare made me smirk, but it made Kate grip my knee even tighter. Luckily I have a high pain tolerance.

"Yeah, I got that part. Why do you need to see me?" I asked. She scowled and I had to hold in my laugh.

"If you don't get out here right now, he will remove you for me." A police officer stepped to her side and I furrowed my eyebrows. I've never seen that uniform before.

"What in the bloody hell is your problem?! I didn't do shit!" I yelled as I shot up out of my seat. I could tell Kate was shaking beside me. Her small hand kept contact with my leg in attempt to soothe the both of us.

"We need to talk to you." The police officer snarled.

I glared at the two of them before looking back at Kate.

"She comes with me." I growled. Everyone else in the classroom was dead quiet. The only sound that was made was a kid who coughed. Mr Grant's face was frozen in shock. He hasn't moved since they came into the classroom.

"No, we need to talk to you and only you." The lady said as she began to walk into the classroom slowly.

"I'll tell her whatever is discussed anyways, so it is no difference if she is there or not." I sarcastically laughed.

The lady nodded at the police officer and I squinted my eyes at him. He looks so familiar.

The lady has a badge pinned to her faint pink blazer. It looks fake though. Like plastic almost.

"Let me see your I.D. officer." I smirked. Mr Grant looked at me with a confused look when I asked that.

He tapped the pin on his uniform and I rolled my eyes.

"Not your badge, your I.D. dumbass." I snarled.

He shot a clueless expression to the lady.

"Well hello Oliver." I snickered coldly.

"Fuck," he muttered.

"Everyone get out, and call 911 Mr Grant." Kate yelled before running out with all of the other students except a few.

Two football players stood at my sides.

"Long time no see." I smirked.

"I'm surprised you remember me." Oliver lowly chuckled as he played with his holstered pistol.

"How can I forget the boy who killed my brother?" I growled before charging at him and tackling him to the ground.

The two football guys and I flipped Oliver over before cuffing him with the handcuffs that hung loosely on his belt.

The three of us stood him up and I took his gun from him before putting it in my waistband. I don't know where that lady went, so it's best I have something to shoot with.

When we got him out of the door we met the resource officer and he took him from us.

"The halloween costume is cute. You should let me borrow it sometime." I teased just to piss him off. He is lucky I didn't kill him.

I handed the resource officer the gun that Oliver had and I was side tackled not too long after which made me go into defense mode till I smelt her perfume.

"I thought you were going to get hurt." Kate whimpered in my neck.

"Nah, I'm indestructible. Remember?" I smiled as I picked us up.

She shook her head in my shoulder.

"When do we get a break?" I took a deep breath as I held her to my chest.

"Obviously no time soon." Kate said in a sarcastic tone.

"We are now under code yellow. Stay put in your classrooms and we will soon return to a normal school day." My uncle said over the intercom and I sighed.

I really can't miss anymore days. Getting my ass kicked and kicking ass tends to take time. The school can't afford to cancel anymore days unless they absolutely have to. For example, when Jake and his two minions came in and shot three students. They didn't kill them, but they made it sound like it so it would draw Kate and I out.

"Where is the lady?" I looked at the resource officer.

"Your uncle caught her as she was running out of the building." He lightly chuckled before walking down the hall with Oliver.

Why in the hell did Oliver come after me? What does he want now? He already killed my brother. Who else does he want now? He got out of prison too quickly for my liking.

"Did you get hurt any?" Mr Grant asked me as he ran his hand through his hair.

"No," I gave him a reassuring smile.

"I'm a little too shook to continue class, so we'll just watch a movie or something." He stuttered as the rest of the students filled the classroom.

It was dead quiet.

If they think that is bad, they would've shit themselves if they saw Jake. None of them really had any psychological issues due to none of them seeing him, other than the three who got shot. Some were a little scared to go back into the building a week later, but it's water under the bridge now. 

"I got a call from your Uncle Solo." My dad pulled Kate and I into a protective hug as soon as we walked into the house. "Did you kill anyone?" He asked me with raised eyebrows.

"No, I wanted to though." I grumbled.

"I don't know what he wants with us. I called his father and he said he didn't even know that he was in town. He also told me that he hasn't seen him in a year or so." My dad pulled away from the hug to inspect us for injuries.

My mom just stood in front of the stairs, looking at the floor with a blank face.

"Mom?" I called out to her in a soft voice.

"That son of a bitch." My mom muttered before quickly grabbing her keys and making a b-line to the door.

"Where are you going?" My dad glanced at me with a 'what the fuck' look before turning back to my mother who was sliding her sneakers on.

"Remember that house that was along the lake?" She muttered as she put her hair up in a ponytail.

"Yeah...?" My father and I looked at each other when she got the pistol out of the closet.

"Remember the basement that no one was allowed to go into when we went over for Oliver's birthday. Two months before he killed Andy?" She put the pistol in her waistband and I looked at my dad.

"Yes?" My father responded hesitantly.

"That's where I'm going." She snarled a little before going out the front door.

"I'm going with her. Dad, stay with Kate incase mom stirs a shit pot." I looked at my dad before grabbing another pistol from the closet and running out to my mom's car before she could pull away.

When I got into the car and put my seatbelt on I heard her slightly chuckle. "I was wondering when my backup was going to get here." She teased.

What in the hell is going on?