21

georgiarose posted on her instagram story !

8:17 am!

"hehehehe

"hehehehe...😉😏"
386K VIEWS

8:30 am !

"lol guys relax

"lol guys relax... i was holding
elizabeth olsen's hand. say hi babe!"
369K VIEWS

10:27 am !

"also look who i found""hi george!""hi sebastian" *giggles*343K VIEWS

"hi george!"
"hi sebastian" *giggles*
343K VIEWS

12:57 pm !

"so some snitch told robert downey jr that it was my birthday and i liked in 'n out

that it was my birthday and i liked
in 'n out... and well... this happened in
Downey Town."
308K VIEWS

⋆✧✩✯✩✧⋆

"you know how much i hate celebrating my birthday. why did you tell eveyone?" georgia whispered to the british boy sitting to her right at the table of cast members munching on variations of burgers and fries, and sipping on a variety of shakes and sodas.

the thing is, tom can't keep his mouth shut and had accidentally mentioned to the cast that georgia rose would be in atlanta on her birthday. of course tom immediately regretted saying that because he knew how much georgia despised the idea of growing older and all the attention that came with celebrating her birthday. it was funny how ironic this all was. georgia hated the focus to be on her, yet she loved performing on stage each night.

"i said im sorry, georgie! i let it slip in the groupchat and then they wouldn't let it go!! blame everyone else!" the girl rolled her eyes and shook her head. georgia wasn't mad, after all. it was a pretty great surprise.

no matter how hard georgia tried, she couldn't be mad at a boy who remembered her birthday a year and a half later, after she broke up with him, shattered his heart into a million pieces, and put so much effort into the surprise.

tom had this whole surprise planned out for a week and a half. he thought through it carefully, and consulted with maisy and auggie and mrs. vega to make sure everything was perfect. he didn't want to take the chance of something being wrong and ruining her 22nd birthday.

after deciding whether to order in n out or chickfila, and coming to the conclusion georgie liked in n out 5% more than chickfila, tom then asked the cast for their opinions. robert suggested that tom should bring georgia tom robert's trailer "to meet him", where she would be surprised by her friends and the cast with a nice lunch and small party. he like the idea and hoped georgia would too.

when georgia saw tom at her show last night, she had a rush of unsettling feelings flow over her. she feared it would be awkward between the two, they wouldn't know what to say or how to act around each other. but it wasn't awkward at all. when they met after the show, it was like no time had passed. they reconnected immediately. tom was the same kind, sincere, loving boy she knew once. and georgia was the same sassy, intelligent, and caring girl tom once loved.

tom felt a warm feeling when he saw georgia at her show, singing and performing. and it never left. it stayed and became stronger as he watched her laugh with maisy and sebastian and lizzie. it stayed as he watched her talk in all seriousness with chris evans about politics. it stayed as he watched her sing karaoke with chris hemsworth and scarlett. it stayed and never left.

"excuse me, can i have everyone's attention please?" robert exclaimed, as he was standing up with and in n out cup in his hand. "today is georgia's birthday," everyone in the room applauded. georgie blushed.

"so if you would, please join me in singing happy birthday. happy birthday to you..."

AUTHORS NOTE; heyyyy i finally updated! schools almost done so hopefully i'll be back to updating once a day? maybe...? also i'm sorry if this chapter was sucky, i'm not good at writing real life chapters.
anyways, i love hearing from you, so comment, and message me feedback if you want! and as always keep voting!!!