--------------------------------------------------

It's been a week since the last time Jaehyun and Hyejung saw each other, both of them did not talk since then. Lot happened, Jaehyun started spending more time with Yeri because of their drama success, they were invited to many talk shows. Hyejung and Jin, both enrolled into the same university, Hyejung to study Architecture, the same as Jin, so naturally they started spending more time, studying together and after college hangouts.

"Whenever I open any news feed on my phone, all I see is this Jaehyun and Yeri, so annoying! Heh, I don't care, stay blessed you two! Whatever!", Hyejung sarcastically muttered to herself as she sat on her bed before heading to shower to go meet her sister, Haerin was on the end process of her debut, just two weeks left for her debut. As much as Hyejung tries to not be bothered by Yeri and Jaehyun, she was not able to do so as her heart obviously wants something else. Hyejung quickly tried to dismiss the thought of Jaehyun again as she carried herself to the bathroom to take a shower as she is supposed to meet up with Hyejung. In no time, she got ready and went downstairs, informed her mother she was going out who was cooking inside and got out of the door.

"Waa, it's been so long I haven't walked from that same route, I'm probably seeing him today considering how lucky I am", Hyejung muttered sarcastically as she continued walking through the alley that leads to SM road and then from there to YG. "Why do I always forget to ask Unnie for another route? This stupid map also shows only this route, I don't wanna see Jaehyun", Hyejung continued talking to herself, her method of keeping herself entertained while walking alone, not caring a bit about other's eyes on her. Hyejung almost crossed SM, for once without bumping into Jaehyun and nothing made her happier than that right now although infront of the convenience store across, Taeyong called her out and waved at her excitedly which she returned with a wave and a soft smile before fastening her footsteps towards YG as she successfully crossed SM. Once she was infront of YG, she took her phone out to text Haerin to come down, just as she sent it, she received a text to her phone from Taeyong.

"Hyejung-ah! I missed you so much! How are you? I'm sorry I haven't been able to talk, oppa just returned from Russia yesterday. Are you going to be free around 6pm today? If so, can you come to SM? I have something to talk about to you, please?", what the text said. Hyejung just sighed at the mention of SM as she hates going around there though she has no choice most of the time. She knows the 'something' Taeyong wants to talk about is also Jaehyun. She was lost contemplating whether to go, meet him or not, she can't even decline it because it's Taeyong who's asking and Hyejung can never be rude towards him.

"Hyejung-ah!" - Haerin, called out
"Unnie" - Hyejung
"Where were you lost?" - Haerin
"Just..Taeyong oppa texted me asking to meet up, I don't know, he wants to talk to me, probably about Jaehyun, I can't even not go. I don't know what to do" - Hyejung
"Ay, just go. Maybe sometimes letting yourself out will be helpful. It's okay, it's been long since you met him even, just go okay?" - Haerin
"Okay, unnie" - Hyejung

Haerin and Hyejung then went around for shops as Haerin decided to buy some pair of new clothes for Hyejung who just recently joined college as a gift. They hung out together till 5:30pm until Haerin had to had back to YG and Hyejung had to go meet with Taeyong. Hyejung dropped her sister off at YG and walked her way to SM and sent a text once she was near to Taeyong. Taeyong, then, came out and escorted her inside of the building, it was filled with people, probably the staffs but gladly he took him to NCT practice room which was the closest to the entrance where they sat down to talk.

"How have you been, Yolayola?" - Taeyong
"I have been fine, just busy with college and stuff. How have you been? Long time" - Hyejung
"I have been fine I guess" - Taeyong