Chapter 28

It's been a day ever since Jaehyun came to Hyejung's place and they argued. None of them had left texts for each other until Hyejung couldn't take it anymore and decided to just apologize and be the bigger person as she's the one who argued at first. She sent a text to Jaehyun apologizing for what happened last night hoping that they can talk it out as adults.

"I'm sorry for whatever harsh I said, I know I shouldn't have done that. I should have been more understanding. I'm very sorry, Jae!" - Hyejung

She waited for about an hour for Jaehyun to reply but none came. She then saw from twitter that Jaehyun posted a picture on their official site, each of them shares one account but everyone on their own phone so it's for sure that he saw the message and chose to ignore it. Hyejung felt heavy on her heart, it felt as if thousand knives made its way to her heart knowing that he did not reply to her apology. It felt as if he hates her now. Tears just rolled off her eyes yet again but being the strong person she is, she just carried herself to the bathroom, took a shower and decided to go meet her sister after a good 30minutes of crying. After about another 30minutes passed for Hyejung to get ready, she finally made her way out of her home after informing her mother. 'Smh, I've to cross that building again. I keep forgetting to ask Haerin another route, I'll make sure I do today, I just hope I don't end up infront of him. That's the last thing I want after him ignoring my message. Loser!', Hyejung thought deeply to herself. She slowly walked in deep thoughts, still not completely over and hurt about Jaehyun not replying although she was trying her best to bring her badass attitude back. "I apologized, not my fault he gotta be so butthurt, he can just forgive me, everyone makes mistakes, I did, he did. What's with the grudge?", Hyejung continued her same old method of talking to herself while on road and ignored all the random eyes on her. She sighed briefly as she made to SM Entertainment road. "Knowing my amazing luck, they're gonna be out or come out any minute and I'm bound to see Jaehyun, mark my words, Hyejung. Prepare yourself now, be a badass! If he chose to ignore, you ignore too!", Hyejung continued assuring and consoling herself as she walked her way and as expected, NCT came out with their manager right the minute she was almost infront of the building and this time all the NCT members saw her which does not make any of it better, to top it all, Taeyong and Johnny even excitedly called her out and she just returned it back with a soft but hurtful smile as she took quick glances at Jaehyun who was avoiding her sight even knowing she was there after his groupmates called. He just coldly went inside the van, Hyejung also walked away trying her best, with all the courage which left all the NCT members confused as they had no idea what was going on.

"Bro, what's going on? Why'd you ignore her like that? She looked hurt" - Taeyong
"So what is to me?" - Jaehyun
"Um..ain't you her boyfriend my child?" - Johnny
"Huh, she can say whatever she wants at me when I go upto her after days of not seeing her, I truly missed her, I was excited when she said all that at me" - Jaehyun
"Said what? Wait what? You guys fought?" - Johnny
"Why don't you ask her since you guys are so worried?" - Jaehyun
"Yo, what's with that asshole attitude? If you guys argued then be a grown ass man and apologize or try to talk it out than being sulky about it, no wonder you've been so moody for a day" - Yuta
"Talk it out? What! I'm not replying to her. I don't care!" - Jaehyun
"You did not reply to her? So she must have apologized?" - Taeyong
"Yeah lol, whatever! I don't care!" - Jaehyun
"God I wanna punch you real hard right now for being this stupid, I thought you genuinely loved her enough to let go off these silly arguments that could obviously lead to losing her" - Taeyong
"Be quiet hyung! I'm not in the mood to talk!" - Jaehyun
"Dick! She's beautiful, she should just date someone else!" - Yuta
"She can't date anyone else!" - Jaehyun
"Lol, you sure must not care at all" - Johnny

That's how the boys talk went inside the van on their way to the broadcasting station.

"Unnie!" - Hyejung
"Hyejung-ah!" - Haerin, as she waved back to her sister.
"Where should we go?" - Hyejung
"I'm hungry, let's go eat! By the way, why did you want to see me so badly? Where's Jaehyun? I heard he's back" - Haerin
"Bleh, can we not talk about him?" - Hyejung
"Yaa, what happened?" - Haerin