PART 1

oh my God!!!..yea baby!!!..it's almost........Oh my....."Gwen screams"...C'mon you started this (pitched out a baritone voice)....I can do this baby...Oh Oh Oh..yea,"said gwen screaming furiously..there was a part of me trying to reject him..I have always longed for his touch,though it was our first..I was both eager and nervous,I felt nerves fluttering in my stomach and a blush rising on my neck and face...No,you can't 'said francis.
He flipped me over,flattened me,smooch and carerass me while he lodges his dick inside of me..he kept touching my body in a careful way,like it might get broken.down to my lower thigh,his hands moves on my body,he kept squeezing my butt hole wide open to permit his seven inch dick into my butthole..I screamed,I couldn't control myself,his touch was so unresistible..he spread my legs wide,his hands on my thigh and he kept pounding me with unimaginable sexual strenght..'you haven't changed a bit said Gwen shakingly'...'Francis scoffs'...are you okay?...francis ..fran...said Gwen'..he poured his hot juice on my butt...I felt a great sexual satisfaction.

Both fall back,breathing heavily...I missed you baby 'said Gwen..ssssshhh!!!,said 'Francis'...both laughed..so what brought you to London?..said 'gwen',with a curious look....I came to meet one of my real estate clients here in London and hummmm...'said Francis'....waooo!!!...you must be kidding right?.'said gwen with a mocking smile'.