2. Panic [PT. 1] (Saeyoung Choi x Reader)

★Saeyoung Choi
Scene: This is the final stretch to reaching the Mint Eye headquarters and saving Saeran.. But MC's past experiences with being lost and trapped in these halls pose some problems when returning.
⚠️SPOILERS FOR THE 707 ROUTE, AFTER END AND SECRET EPISODES AHEAD.⚠️

♡♡♡

The day was bright, the sun giving it's gorgeous warmth to the world. A gentle breeze shook the leaves around you, their rustling giving this ugly place before you a beautiful aura. The day was lovely, but your intentions here were ugly and stressful. You were here with Saeyoung Choi, your beloved partner, to finally catch and save his lost brother, Saeran. Saeran had been left behind in Mint Eye after your previous escape from there. It has been at least a month since the last attack on Mint Eye was put through.

You had been seperated from Saeyoung, somehow. Trapped inside that dark building for so long.. Left wandering, unable to reach Saeyoung, or anyone with the cruddy service. Eventually you started breaking down, crying and running through hall after hall, searching for him. You had finally called out for him after what felt like ages of panic attacking your body, tears rolling down your face.

However you were not met with Saeyoung suddenly turning the corner to find you. Instead, Saeran had found your quivering figure in the hall, and attacked you. He had tackled you and pinned you down, a knife suddenly in his hand. He held you down and dragged the knife along your cheek. In those moments, all you could feel was terror. Everything had been numb, even the new cut. You cried out for Saeyoung again..

He had found you just before Saeran drove the knife into your chest. Saeran panicked at the sudden appearance of his brother, and missed your heart and cut your arm. He ran off after that.. Saeyoung held you, craddled you in his arms. The mission ended there, he escaped with you in his arms and bandaged you up afterwards.

Just thinking of the events of that day caused you to shake slightly. You had felt so afraid, being trapped inside there. Saeyoung, who sat in the drivers seat of the car you both were currently in, must have noticed your shaking. He sneaked a gentle hand over to you, letting it rest on your arm. You gasp and look up at him; you hadn't realized how badly you were shaking until he stopped you. You sigh and lean against him, frustrated by the difficult obstacle known as the center console that seperated you.

He wasn't wearing his hoodie, only his red t-shirt and jeans. His headphones also still hung around his neck, the cord connected into his laptop in his lap. A hacking system was open, lines of text and code stretched across the black background. A layout of the Mint Eye building was also on his screen, certain areas marked in red, green, and blue. He was still trying to hack into the security.

It was getting boring in the quiet car, and your thoughts were beginning to overwhelm you again. To distract yourself, you decided to do a fun little joke. You leaned off of Saeyoung, and pulled out your phone, with it's shiny strawberry case. Opening the messenger, you went to the text options, and hit Saeyoung's number, then began typing a message. His phone, which rested screen-up on the center console, let out a 'Bzz-zzt' and a 'Ding!' as the message was recieved.

Saeyoung seemed to jump a little, sighing when he realized it was just his phone. He didn't even look down as he tapped on the notification, then unlocked his phone. You giggle quietly to yourself, noticing the tiny smile that pulled to the corner of his mouth as he began reading. Even if this was a serious mission, it didn't hurt to be a little silly. You read over your own text again, mentally facepalming at your typos and odd style of talking/typing.