Chapter 24 ~ Ghost of the Past

Start from the beginning

An all to pretty blonde haired, brown eyed female skitters over, looking like she has had a bit to much to drink. She is giggling like crazy, and practically flops down in the empty chair - much to Rebekah's dismay - and grins. "Laurena! Having are you havin' a goood time?" She coos, and giggles again.

Laurena smiles warmly, and takes her sisters hand. "Isabelle, are you sure that you haven't had to much to drink?" She asks softly, and looks at her sister calmly. 

Rebekah snorts, and glares at Isabelle. "Well isn't it obvious? Isabelle is flat out drunk! There isn't anything more to say then that." She exclaims, and Isabelle looks hurt.

"I am nooott!! I'm just having a grrand time!" Isabelle slurs, and throws herself into a fit of hysteria.

"Maybe we should go home, Isabelle." Laurena says, and stands up, helping her sister rise to her feet. 

Rebekah is already on her feet, her throat burning with the need to drink something other then cocktails and wine. "No, you stay here I'll take her to get a taxi, and then you and I can go home." Rebekah says, and before her friend can say anymore she is leading Isabelle outside and around back through an alley, the girl stumbling and swerving as she walks.

"I'm drunk!" Isabelle says and giggles, grabbing a wall for support. Rebekah sighs annoyed, and compels the girl to shut up and stand still. "Yes ma'am!" She says and fights back a fit of hysteria. Rebekah lets her true from come out, and she hisses before lunging forwards and sinking her fangs into Isabelle's neck. Causing her to yelp and gurgle, clawing at her neck trying to pull her off but she doesn't budge.

"Rebekah? Rebekah are you around here?" Laurena calls out, and walks down the alley and freezes when she sees Rebekah drinking Isabelle's blood. She screams and throws her hands over her mouth, tears in her eyes only then does the vampire pull away and turn to face her friend blood on her lips and her vampire face still out.

"Oh my god!! Help! Somebody help!!" She screams and turns around bolting down the alley, but Rebekah cuts her off and pins her against a wall. Tears streaming down Laurena's face. "Please, don't kill me! Isabelle!! Run!"

She screams out, and Rebekah starts compelling her to be quiet, but since Laurena is on vervain, and Laurena stabs her with a knife before running over to her sister. She drops to her knees, and pulls her into her lap. "Isabelle, no! Please, no.." She cries out, and holds her dead sisters body.

Rebekah yanks the knife out, and dashes towards her and pins her against a wall. "You won't remember any of this." She says, and bites her wrist force-feeding her blood, before snapping her neck and letting her fall to the ground before dashing off..

End Flashback

"After that I woke up in the gutter, and stumbled around confused. I completed my transition, and swore to get justice for Isabelle. I need your help, please." Z says, tears streaming down her face and Adriana impulsively hugs her shushing her gently.

"Of course I'll help you, you deserve it." Adriana says, and Z gives a light smirk over the young girl's shoulder her eyes turning red and back to normal.

"Thank you, I needed that." She says and gives a fake sniffle, before releasing her newly found 'friend'.

"Your welcome, and you name it and I'll do it. My aunt is a great person, but she still needs to be taught a lesson every now and again." Adriana says, with a slight sigh.

"I couldn't agree more." Z says and smiles slightly, and the two girls stare at each other for a bit before heading downstairs and leaving the warehouse and dashing into town.

------------------------------

Hayley walks through the French Quarter, the wind blowing through her hair as she looks for her daughter. "Where are you Adriana?" She mutters to herself, and turns a corner before bumping into someone. "Watch it!" She exclaims, before looking up and seeing that its Klaus.

"You ran into me little wolf." Klaus says with a chuckle, and Hayley takes a step back from him.

"Right, sorry. Any luck on finding her yet?" She asks him with a worried sigh.

"Not yet, what about you?" He asks back, seeming distant and hardly there

"No, but I was just about to go and talk to Rana about doing a locator spell. Wherever Adriana is, she has to be scared and alone." She says, wrinkling her brow while she speaks.

"Well what are we waiting for? Christmas?" Klaus exclaims, and turns to go when Hayley grabs his arm.

"Are you okay?" She asks him, and he nods slightly before pulling away and they both walk off.

 --------------------------

Special Guest Cast:

Elizabeth Gillies as Laurena Zaria Everson

Ashley Tisdale as Isabella Everson