#5 Just Chillin'

Heyya shanks!!
I know I haven't make stories this past months because of National Exam, tasks, etc.
But, now I'm back, baby!
This is a request from Rai_Chan07Anime ~ sorry this taking so long 🙏
Remember requests are open!
Warning : Bad grammar, weird story.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

At The Kokotiam~

The siblings are doing their jobs.
Quake is making some drinks. Thunder is taking orders from customers. Cyclone and Ice are washing some dishes. Solar is cleaning the backyard. And Blaze and Thorn are cleaning some tables.

Thunder : Quake, 2 special hot chocolate, please.

Quake: Yep. Coming right up.

Thunder : Hey, Quake.

Quake : Wut?

Thunder : I wonder when will we got a day off. We need holidays.

Quake : Until Tok Aba and Ochobot comes from Kuala Lumpur and no aliens invasion coming, we will get holidays.

Thunder : But that's still long.

Quake : Exactly.

Thunder : *roll eyes* Seriously we need holiday. Let's just take a day off. Close the shop. Have some fun. Go out with family. Enjoy the life. Stuff like that..

Quake : *confused* Never heard you say something especially about that. What've gone to you? Are you sick?

Thunder : No. I'm not. And what's wrong with it?

Quake : Well it's just weird you know, I taught you hate your brothers.

Thunder : -__- I do hate them. I just wanted to go to the bookstore to buy a new book from my favorite author, that's why I used that reason.

Quake : Really? You could've said so.. Fine if you want to go to the bookstore, but you have to bring Cy with you.

Thunder : WHAT? No!

Quake : You said "Have fun. Go out with family. Enjoy life," so there you go, he's your family.

Thunder : Yes, I mean why him tho?

Quake : Uhh.. because he's your twin?

Thunder : You too!

Quake : Well, I have to stay in here. And I believe others have their chores too.
Now, do your and take these to the tables. *handed 2 cups of chocos*

Thunder : Ughh.. fine.. *take it* *leave*

Cyclone : Hey, Quake.. what are you guys talking about?

Quake : You and Thunder are going to have a date..*smile*

Cyclone : Really?? Yayyyy!

SKIP TIME~

Thunder and Cyclone finally left to the bookstore with Thuder glare to Quake what did you say to him to make him this happy and Quake just answer it with giggles.

Blaze : Where are those two going?

Ice : A date. Cy told me.

Thorn : Awwhhh.. that's cute.. Wait when will we go on a date?

Quake : Okay, guys. It was a joke, Thunder want to go to the bookstore and I told him to go with Cy. It's not a date.,

Solar : Owwh.. Wait I wanna go out too.