Trying Not To Love You, Only Makes Me Love You More.

Start from the beginning

No one knows the truth that Gabriella has been trying to hide from everyone. Lexi knows that there is a secret. I think everyone does.

No one knows what the secret is, though.

The secret to why Gabriella is the way she is. She's Jealous sometimes because she is our little sister and lets face it, me and Damon barely talked to her when Katherine came. Sometimes she's furious, funny, loud, shy, sweet.

She changes all the time.

But that's not what I'm worried about. Sometimes, even though no one mentions it to her, she spaces out. She gets into a state where she just stares somewhere and she can only snap herself out of it.

I push Katherine out of my way, letting her scowl at me as I walk over to Klaus to meet him face to face.

I get snapped out of my thoughts of what is wrong with Gabriella by him tossing me a pack of blood.

" Drink. When your done with that, drink again, and again, and you know the drill by now," Klaus smirks.

" I can't," I say, amazed. He expects me to be a Ripper again?

" Then I can't save your brother. I want you to come tour with me. Come on! Where's the old you? I take a liking to him more than this person," Klaus sighs.

I roll my eyes and rip the packet open, letting the blood pour through my neck and into my system. It burns and it makes me want to rip my hair out.

I have to save my brother, though. If I'm the only one who can do it. Apparently, I am. No matter how much he denies that he cares about me, he saved my life before. I owe him. He's family.

I stop drinking at the pack of blood is clenched in my fist, now empty from it's contents. I roll my eyes as I pick up another and rip it open, having the same liquid run down my throat.

It makes me want to vomit. I feel as if my lungs are getting set on fire. I'm not used to all of this blood. I usually feed on rabbits and squirrels. Sometimes birds.

I never drink this kind of blood. That's what makes me week.

I set the empty pack down and look at the other's on the table, drinking the contents of all of them as quick as I can so my brother will get the blood he needs to live.

" Hello Vanessa!" Klaus says into his cell phone. I look up at him and start coughing--choking, from all of the blood.

It pierces my insides like daggers and my coughs sometimes end with blood spewing out of my mouth.

" Hold on, let me put you on speaker," Klaus smirks, looking over to me.

" I found Damon, he's at home now. Please Klaus I need your blood!" she pleads. I sigh as I look up at him, ripping another pack of blood open.

" Very well, I shall send my assistant to give it to you," he says.

Thank god.

" Assistant? Where's Stefan?" she asks. I finish off the pack and take another one. Now getting used to the taste and burning sensation of the blood running through my veins and blood.

" Me and him are going on a business trip for a few days..." Klaus trails off.

" Stefan?" she asks.

I put the pack down and pick up another, ripping that one open.

" Take care of yourself Vanessa. Tell Damon he owes me," I say as I pop the pack to my mouth and begin drinking again.

This time is different. I can feel the blood fill in my eyes, turning them into a color of red. The veins in my face pop out and my fangs bare in my mouth.