Chapter 20 A little surprise

Start from the beginning

He then walked off and out of the room.

Aiden, this is my future pack. I will only fight when necessary. Your future heir is in me. Therefore, I will not fight... I only fight when I think you or the pack is in danger. Pls understand that.

I clutch my hands to my stomach.

"My baby, mummy will protect you. And your daddy would love you too.You will be the strongest."

I guess I have to face Aiden, how I wish I don't have to tell him during a couple's fight.

I headed downstairs and spotted Aiden in the kitchen.

"Aiden?"

"What do you want."

"I know you are angry with me, but it does not give you the right to be rude at me"

He took a deep breath.

"Look , I'm sorry. I just don't want you to get hurt during the battle."

"I understand and I respect that. But you have to know that I want to protect your pack. "

He walked forwards and kissed my forehead.

"Our pack. "

"Our. "

"I'm happy that you put our pack to your first priority. "

"M-make that my second priority."

He stepped back and looked at me with stern eyes.

"Second? What's your first?"

I blushed and put my hand to my stomach.

At first, he looked confused. But then, he glowed.

"You're pregnant?!"

"Yea."

He picked me up and spun me. Then he smashed his lips to mine. I guess that means he is happy.

"Thank you Em. "

"For what?"

"For making me the happiest man alive."

"I love you too." I chuckled.

After Aiden knew about the baby, it it the utmost importance that we needed to announce the new Luna to the pack. We decided the ceremony is to be held tomorrow. I was nervous, but with Aiden by my side, I'm sure I'll be fine.

The next, Isabelle woke me up bright and early. I groaned at her, but knew why. She brought two of her friends to help me get ready. They were Giselle and Mori. I have to say, they look so pretty. They could have been models. They were goddamn gorgeous. While getting ready, I got to know them better. Soon, the four of us became great friends. Once I'm done, I didn't even recognized myself. I was ready, ready to be Luna Emelina.

I walked down, and saw Aiden standing there. And of course, he was staring at me. I chuckled and came down.

"You look amazing." He whispered.

"Thanks." I replied back.

He turned to face the pack while holding my hand.

"Good evening, today I introduce you to my mate, Emelina White Everest. She is also currently carrying your future heir. "

I heard a lot of gasp.

He turned to me and held out a knife.

It was decorated with a little gold at the handle.

He held it out and said.

"Do you promise to protect your pack with your life?"

"I do."

"Will you always respect your alpha and carry your title with pride?"

"I will. "

"Will you be carry your duties as Luna?"

"Yes."

"And with that said, I name you Luna Emelina."

He used the knife and cut my arm, he used the blood and poured into the Silver cup. And don't worry, that cut had already healed. Now, I'm officially part of this pack.

And I am ready to carry out my duties as Luna.

All I have to do now: Discover my powers and use them to defeat my enemy, Samuel Red.

Ooooooo. You're finally Luna of the Silver Moon Pack.
Btw, My MYE is over. And this story is coming to an end. A few more chapters to go. I am sooooo sad it's ending. But it's gotta happen. Stay tuned!!

~Sherri