Chapter 10 Date

<<<<<<This is what Em wore on her date. I find the dress is very pretty!>>>>>>

I got ready for our date. Xyla was doing many somersaults, and to be honest , I too was excited. I wore a turquoise coloured dress, fit for a princess. As I got down, Aiden was waiting for me, he was dressed in a cute tux, he stared at me in his sexy brown eyes.

"Princess, you look...amazing."

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself."

We gave out a soft chuckle, and headed out. As we reached the restaurant, I was amazed by how it was decorated. Though, I could tell Aiden was worried about something.

"Aiden, are you okay?"

"Of course princess."

He went to take a seat, and I took a deep breath and made my way to our table.

"Um, Hi. I'm Rae, I'll be attending to you today." (Rae is the person serving them tonight)

"What would you like to have Princess?" Aiden asked me.

"The steak and salad."

"Ok."

Rae turned her attention to Aiden.

"And for you sirrrrr?"

Are you f*king real?! Rae is definitely flirting with him!

"I'll have the same."

"Drinks sir?"

"One red wine for me and one white wine for my girlfriend."

"G-girlfriend? Oh my, sorry sir. Your order will arrive shortly."

Once Rae left, I let out a sigh. Aiden laughed.

"Was someone jealous?"

"No!" I denied.

I turned away.

"Come on Princess..."

I rolled my eyes and turned back to Aiden.

The rest of the dinner went well.
After dinner, he brought me to a place. I didn't know where, as i was blindfolded. The only thing that I smelled was fresh grass.

" Aiden, where are we?"

"Patience Princess, patience..."

"Ugh!"

"Just a few more steps..."

I took a few steps forward, and now I could smell seawater.

"Okay, take off the blindfold."

I took it off, and I was greeted with a breathtaking scenery. The ocean was right in front of us, waves clashing against each other, how refreshing... I stood there, taking in the scenery. I then felt big yet warm hands around my waist. At that moment, I felt safe, protected... loved.