Chapter 6 Forced shift

"Aiden?"

"Yeah?"

I changed back and so did he.

"Do you... feel this pull towards me?"

"Why?" He tilted his head a little.

"Just answer the damn question." I placed my hands on my hips.

"Of course princess. I do." He kissed my cheek tenderly.

"I have something to tell you, but not tonight." I confessed.

"Umm, Ok?"

"I-i gotta go."

And I dashed out.

When I reached home...

Em! what was that?! I thought you said you were ready?

I did. I thought I was ready.

Em, you were ready from the beginning, you are just not prepared.

Ugh! Y can't I be? I wanna tell him now!

Then tell him! I wanna tell him too!

I began to lower down my anger.

Like what you said, I don't think I am prepared.

"Ugh!Grrrrr *

Woah , calm down Xyla.

I can't Em, I'm sorry.

In a swift moment, I was a werewolf, and Xyla was not getting any better.

I need mate! She cried.

So I thought the best solution.i ran fast , and smelled the air, his scent was still strong!

Soon enough, I was greeted with a mansion. it was night, but i couldn't bear it, or at least, Xyla could not hold it much longer. I let out a howl.

Of course, the whole house lit up. But only 2 people came running out. I recognised one of them was Aiden. So, I growled at the other. Aiden must have found out it was me, because he quickly changed into his wolf form. He mind-linked me.

Baby, are you alright?

A-aiden.

Aiden's POV

I could tell it was Emelina once she stepped foot on my house. She was having a forced shift, I could tell.

But...why? And how did she reach my house? Did she really come all the way here to see me?

When she saw me with my father, I knew she could tell it was me, she turned her attention to my father and growled at him.

I quickly changed and went to comfort her.

Baby, are you alright?

A-aiden?

Yes Baby, I'm here, your safe now. Calm down...

I nuzzled her and she almost immediately calmed down. I sent me joy to know that my presence could do that to her. and it brought me happiness to know that I might have found her, My Mate.

Emelina's POV

As he nuzzled me to comfort me, I calmed down, for I have possibly found my missing piece, My Mate.

Edited ✓