Chapter 18 The marking

Ever since Aiden told me the story , I was determined to end the Red Blood Pack, not only beside I was meant to, but also I wanted to. I wanted to protect the people I love. I didn't want them to suffer like I did. I trained hard, and my confidence grew. Aiden was still overprotective of me, and I respected that.

Today, Aiden was taking me out on another date. And I couldn't be happier, I mean...we haven't had a date in 2 months! 2 freaking months!
I got ready, and i was wearing a creamy dress.

Aiden was looking very nervous, I didn't know why, but I was determined to find out. We got to the place, and I could see it was a comfy Italian restaurant. God this guy knows me too well! Aiden winked at me and I blushed. We ordered food then we went to our secret place aka The waterfalls.

"Em, I-i have been saying to tell you- "

He took a deep breath.

"You have been my light whenever there was darkness. You brought me hope when I kept on doubting myself. You gave me a reason to smile every single day. You gave me a chance to prove how much I care about you- so what I'm trying to say is-
I Love You! 💖"

I gasped. He-he finally said IT.

"Aiden! I love you too!"

He blushed so hard. He picked me up and spun me. And he smashed his lips against mine. Oh, I could just stay like this all day.

As soon as we got home, Aidme picked me up bridal style and brought me to his room. He gently pushed me down the bed, and was licking his lips. Ok! I see where this is going now... I could tell Aiden's wolf was getting too excited, he wants to mark me! I giggled and said,"You wanna mark me, correct?"

Aiden whispered in my ear, "Badly. But I won't until your ready."

Jesus you just can't seem to get the message. Of course I do.

"Then do it Aiden."

He looked at me with a smirk.

He pushed my hair to one side, he looked up at me one last time making sure I was ok with it. I let out a chuckle and pulled him closer to me.

He started kissing my neck and found a sweet spot. Within seconds, he bit down. At first it hurt, but it was then filled with pleasure. Aiden licked off the blood and trailed his lips to mine.
I was now his. Officially his...

We made out most of the night. And let's just say I didn't have a lot of sleep.

The next morning, I woke up early. I remembered last night and dashed to the bathroom to see my mark.I looked at it, it was...gorgeous. It had one white wolf and I black wolf howling , and a moon at the back. It was perfect.

Since Aiden was still sleeping, I decided to make him breakfast. Isabelle was already downstairs, she looked at me and curtsied.

"Luna. "

"Isabelle, what are you doing?"

"Don't kid with me."

"What do you mean?"

"You completed the mating process!!!" She yelled.

"Isabelle! You'll wake the whole Pack!"

"So...how is mating with the alpha feel like?"

"Intoxicating..." I blushed.

"Let me see the mark!"

I swiped my hair to one side and showd it to her. I was proud of it.

Just then I smelt Forest fire and daffodils. Aiden had woken up, and judging by how close the scent was, he was probably 10 feet away from me. He stared at me, and stood silent.