Chapter 16 Badass

I got better at hand to hand combat. Aiden trained me well. He also noticed my eyes turned purple. Now that colour was permanent. It brought the "dark " side of me.

One week later, I was back in school. I was dressed in black, everyone stared at me in awe. The guys were eyeing at me, probably think of IT. The girls were showing me their annoyed face, like I was stealing away their attention.

I rolled my eyes and walked to Isabelle. Malia walked up to me.

"What do you want B*tch?"

"No one can take away Aiden! Not even you!"

I yawned.

"R we done?"

She shot me an angry face. And...she slapped me.

"Oh you did not!"

The "dark " side took over and I started to punch her hard. She soon fainted.

I straightened my outfit.

"That's what you get B*tch!"

I walked away.

Thank God my parents were not here, they would be very disappointed in me. I looked down.

As I walked to class, an announcement was made. "Emelina Everest, pls report to the principal office."

Great.

I walked into the principal office and saw her eyes piercing through my mine.

"Before you say anything Ms Ho, I just want to say she deserved it."

"Emelina, You are an A student. I have never expected this from you."

"A gurl can dream, can't they?"

"Emelina! I'm serious. Malia is now in the hospital because of you."

"With all respect , she called me a b*tch."

She gave me a shocked face.

"That's what I thought." I crossed my arms.

She took a deep breath.

"I'll let this slide. But please do not make it happen again. "

"No promises. "

And i walked out.

See? I have turned a badass. Ever since Aiden started to train me, I've been this way. My goal was to just punch the life out of Malia. And I succeeded. But I can't seem to stop doing what I'm doing, so I continued.

However, I always turn weak legs whenever I'm around Aiden. I tend to have a soft spot around him. Its like I can return to my normal self when I'm with him. He told me that was one of my powers. When I have purple eyes, I act vigorous. There was a way to control it though, I just need to learn. I have been trying, and I'm 40% there.

Sometimes when I get angry or sad or hurt , I cannot control my emotion. My eyes will slowly turn purple, and will only change back to blue when Aiden or Isabelle is around. Yes I was happy i found a power, but was sad that I was not strong enough to control it.

Other than that, Aiden has been proving IT to me. He showed me many ways to how much he cares about me. And I thank him for that.

Authors note: I'm giving you a SPOILER. If you wanna read , scroll all the way down. If you do NOT want to read the spoiler, just end the chapter.

The next chapter will be the drama part already. Be prepared to see how much Aiden and Emelina love each other. Stay tuned!