Chapter 1

Disha's POV

I still remember our friendship. It was something which is indescribable. Friendship gives us a family who plays all the roles of father,mom, brother,sister.

Our friendship had most important thing and that is trust. We were unbreakable. But things decided to take a huge turn with time. We are not same as we used to be before. I don't know why it had to be happen but it was enough to alter everything like total opposite to what we were before. I wish we could be like we were 8 years ago.

Flashback ....

8 years ago....

You know I'm early riser so I really don't need alarm to wake up.

After doing my business I went to get ready. I look at my reflection. Brushing my brown hair I look at my brown eyes which I got from my dad. I looked like my mom. My height is around 5 ft 4 inches. I know I'm bit short. I smiled at my reflection, missing the presence of my parents.

My parents are no more. They left this world.

Tears started forming in my eyes. My aunt and uncle raised me. They are like my second parents. I love them so much.Due to their job they always have to tour various places. I got distracted by the call. I smiled looking at the ID .

"Hello." I said.

"I'm on my way darlo." my best friend Riya said.

"Okay I am ready.Bye."

"Bye Disha." she hung up.

We reached the school. We are in our senior year. We were waiting for the two idiots. Rohan and Kabir. I met Riya 6 yrs ago and Kabir and Rohan 2 years ago.

Well you know I'm the shy one but sometimes my crazy Riya brings my crazy self. That's the duty of best friend.

Rohan is the funniest among all. Sometimes I feel Rohan and Kabir are married couple. They fight like married couples but love each other too. Also he's one of the wanted boys of our school

Riya.. well she's all rounder. She has looks, she's good in academics too, she has beautiful nature.. in short everything.

Kabir well he's too good in everything.I love his everything. He's nature, his kindness, smartness,his jokes, his eyes literally everything. He is sports captain and he's too good in academics especially in mathematics. Well you can guess he's too the wanted boy of our school. When I met him it became love at first sight. Knowing him just attracted me to him much more. I love him. I love Kabir.

"Back to the earth D." Riya said.

Our conversation came to end after bell rang. Thinking about my little secret which no one knows except my diary.

After the classes we met at canteen.We always met at lunch break and talked about various topics.

"So you three heard about the treaking right??" Rohan asked.

"yeah." Ri and Kabir said in unison.

"You are also going D." Riya said making my food to get stuck in my throat.

"No you know I'm not used to this treaking and meeting new people." I said stating my issue. It's not that I don't want to interact but you know it becomes so awkward. Maybe because I'm boring. Yeah I still haven't went to any party. It's not my thing.

"Come on yaar trust me it would be so much fun." Kabir said. Rohan and Riya both agreed to it.

"I... um... I will think about it."

"No please I can't miss your company. If you don't come I will be bored. I will miss you there and I can't enjoy there without you." she pleaded making puppy eyes.

"Fine let me talk to my aunt."

"They will agree. Give yourself a break. You study so much. You never go out." Rohan said.

He was right actually. I seriously don't give myself free time. That doesn't mean I stick to my books but usually I prefer to study instead of going to club or party.

"We all would be there with you." Kabir said.

I don't know how's it going to be. It's going to be my first trip with my friends. I will try once to convince my aunt and uncle.

So here's my first chapter. I hope you like it. Thank you for giving my story a chance. If you like it then please vote and comment.