Day-Off - Dorm Talk!

The first thing Ten could hear was the front door, which slammed close with a loud noise. He looked at Johnny confused, who raised a questioning eyebrow himself.
"Was that...Jaemin just now...?", the half-american wanted to know.

Ten nodded and got up from Johnny's bed, walking out of his room and downstairs. Most of the members stood in the living room and blankly stared at the quiet door.

While Ten and Johnny exchanged some gazes, Taeil walked down the stairs and made a loud noise. Immediately, everyone stopped talking and whispering. Taeil sighed - he knew Jaemin was not feeling very well lately but he would've never thought their precious Nana would get this mad at anyone.

"Okay guys I think it went too far today...", Taeil said, making everyone stare at the door where Jaemin disappeared a few minutes ago.
Mark was with him, so Taeil wasn't really concerned about them - the Canadian boy would know how to calm Nana down.

Glancing at Doyoung for a second, Taeil tried to read his thoughts - not like he could actually do so. It was difficult to concentrate on the main problem when Taeil found out about Doyoung's feelings. How was he supposed to talk to him now?
What should he do?

Doyoung himself avoided Taeil's eyes and instead focused on Renjun, who spoke up just now.
"Okay Donghyuck. What do you have to say for yourself?"
Haechan twisted his eyes and gave Renjun an unsatisfied glare. "Why do you care? It's not my fault, Jaemin overreacted..."

"He did not overreact, he was done with all this shit", Jisung said, earning a snap from Taeyong on the back of his head. "Ouch!"
"Stop cursing. But - you do have a point there. We all need to apologize. And when I say all, I mean all of us. Not just Haechan or Jaehyun or me - everyone."

Lucas frowned and leaned forward a little bit. "I would apologize, no doubt but - I didn't really do anything. Do I need to apologize too?"
"Yes, what about the ones who didn't say anything? We're not even related to the problem itself...", Kun asked, making Taeyong frown unsure.

Taeil stepped forward and said: "Okay. We all know who's fault it is and what made Jaemin mad in the end. And those people know it themselves. The rest can go. Let's talk."

One after one, the members who didn't had to do anything with this mess left the living room. In the end, the only members left were Ten, Jaehyun, Taeyong, Taeil, Haechan, Renjun, Jeno and Chenle.

Doyoung stood a few steps away from Taeil - he decided to stay and help him, after he noticed his urge to clear this mess. He also texted Xiumin, saying he should come to the dorm with some help. Jaemin was upset with anyone in here and even though Taeil tried to help him, Doyoung himself wasn't very convinced about his plans on playing the peacemaker.

Even though, Doyoung didn't really wanted to stay anywhere near Taeil, he wanted to help Jaemin in some way. The door bell rang and Doyoung immediately opened for his guests, greeting Xiumin and his fellow EXO-member.

Xiumin seemed to have thought that Lay would be the perfect assistant in this matter - and Doyoung saw Renjun's eyes glowing up like two little stars, the very moment Lay entered their dorm.
Even though they were both older than anyone in here, Doyoung felt like they were just as childish and funny as they were.

But it was a simple fact that EXO had less freedom than NCT ever had. It was actually a pity but no one could really do anything against it - sadly.
Leading the new arrived guests to the living room, Doyoung thankfully bowed to his sunbaenims.

Xiumin smiled calmy. "You guys seriously have too much time..."
"What's the problem anyways...?", Lay wanted to know, grinning at Renjun knowingly. Renjun admired Lay and really appreciated him - as both, sunbaenim and talented dancer and singer of EXO.
Nonetheless, Renjun tried to compose himself - this wasn't about his admiration for Lay, it was about Nana and the problem they all had now.