I choked on my sweet tea. "Excuse me!"

"Now wait a second," we turned to my dad, "So you are asking my daughter if she will go on tour with you for a month?"

Kalin looked at him nervously, "Uh, yes s-sir. But d-don't worry, Nicole will be joining us. If her parents agree."

"Leo, I think it would be a good experience for her," my mother said.

"Yeah," agreed Star, "They have days off, which means they can go sight-seeing and gift shopping for their mommas." Our moms high five each other and laughed.

I laughed too, "I would love to go on tour with you...and Myles and Nicole!" I said their names so I wouldn't sound too eager to be with him.

"Really?"

"Really, it will be a lot of fun!" I jumped up from my chair and hugged Kalin.

"I haven't agreed to this tour yet," said my dad with a stern look. I looked at him and smiled with big eyes. His face softened and he smiled, "You can go, as long as you buy something for me too."

"Thank you, Daddy!" I ran over to him and gave him a hug. The rest of lunch we talked about tour plans and what will be needed to pack.

Thirty minutes later, Kalin stood up, "Leech, we should get going to Myles's house. We have a party to set up for."

Oh, great.

~~~~~

"I can't believe I am going on tour with the Kalin and Myles," joked Nicole.

"You're mocking us on the outside, but on the inside you are happy we are letting you out of the pound," said Myles as he started to bark and act like a dog.

"Hey no fighting on this trip! I don't need you two bickering the whole time," Kalin butted in as we all laughed at Myles joke except Nicole.

"No promises," said Nic as she walked away to talk to a group of girls from school.

"Wait, you are supposed to be in charge of music," Myles chased after her.

I laughed and turned to Kalin, "Those two are going to get married someday."

"If they don't kill each other first," Kalin laughed.

I heard the static from the microphone and looked over at the table we had set up for Nicole to DJ.

"Shut up," she whispered to Myles, but everyone was able to hear. I rolled my eyes and took a sip from my coke.

"Excuse me!" the party got quiet and turned to Nicole, "We graduated today guys!" Everyone cheered and toasted. "We are all gonna go out into the world and do our own things, but this time we are doing it without our parents hovering over us," their was murmurs of agreement. "In honor of going out into the big world, let's give it up for Kalin and Myles who are going on tour this summer!"

Everyone cheered. The boys went to the table and said thank you into the microphone. "We are truly blessed. Thank you," said Myles.

"This next song is for you guys," she said.

I immediately recognized the boys' song Chase Dreams. It was one of my favorites by them. Kalin made his way back over to me as I rapped along to the song.

"Hey," I turned around and saw Bianca Perez getting really close to Kalin, "You wanna dance?"

Kalin looked at me, but I couldn't read his expression, "Oh don't mind me, I'll be fine. I'm just gonna go help Nicole pick out some music."

"That's perfect! Come on, Kalin," Bianca pushed past me holding Kalin's hand and walked into the middle of the living room. I stumbled back a little because the push was a bit forceful. Bianca began grinding her hips against Kalin. He had his hands on her hips and from the looks of it, I guess he was enjoying himself. I turned away and bit back my tears. I would be lying if I said I weren't jealous. Bianca was sexy and every guy had wanted her. I was stupid to even think that Kalin wouldn't have wanted her too.

"What's wrong?" I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around and saw Alex Crest standing there. He was one of the coolest guys at our school. He didn't play any sports, but everyone knew him and all the girls swooned over his tan muscles and gray eyes.

"Nothing is wrong.," I wiped the few tears that spilled away. "I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Please, I see the way you are looking at them. Here," he took my cup out of my hand an set it down on the kitchen counter. He then dragged me to the dance area and grabbed my hips. I don't dance much so I didn't know what to do. I think he got that hint because he moved my hips along with his.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Just go with the music."

His breath sent shivers down my spine, but I followed his advice and soon enough got into it. I felt Kalin's gaze on me, but I decided to ignore him. If he wanted to have fun with someone else, then so could I. I suddenly felt something harden against my back. I jumped away, but Alex pulled me back to him, "Why don't we finish this party upstairs?"

"No, let go of me," I tried to get out of his grip, but he was stronger than me.

"You started something and you are going to finish it," he growled. His gray eyes turned dark.

"She told you to leave her alone," I turned around and there he was.

Kalin, as always, coming to my rescue.

"Butt out man. This has nothing to do with you," said Alex without releasing his grip on me.

"Actually, it has everything to do with me." By now the music has turned down and everyone's eyes were on us.

"I'm not going to say it again," started Kalin, "Let. Her. Go."

Alex released his grip from my arm and I ran to Nicole's side, "Didn't I tell you to mind your own business?"

"What if I don't?" asked Kalin as he got into Alex's face. They were about the same height, Alex had a few more inches in Kalin.

Alex swung at Kalin, hitting him in the nose, which caused him to stumble backwards. I looked over at Kalin and saw blood dripping down his face. I wanted to run to him, but Myles put an arm in front of me. After Kalin regained his balance, he rammed into Alex and pushed him against the wall. Next few seconds was a full on brawl. Alex and Kalin exchanged punches and a few kicks. I had enough of seeing Kalin getting hurt, so I decided to finally intervene. I pushed past Myles and jumped in between Kalin and Alex.

That's when everything went black.

~~~~~

I usually update on Tuesdays, but IDK I really wanted to update. I will update on Tuesday, too though. I just finished writing Chapter 19 and I am literally so excited! Hope you enjoy!

P.S. I volunteered in a Kindergarten class and one of the little girl's name was Aliche. I thought it was the prettiest thing in the world. I have a cousin named Alicia, my mom calls her Leechy Bear, and has ever since she was a baby, so that is where the nickname comes from...if you were wondering.

Comment what you like or dislike!

Vote!

Follow, I follow back!

Thanks guys!

QOTD: What are your fave movies?

My answer: Pitch Perfect, Now You See Me, Letters to Juliet, Hunger Games 1&2&3), Harry Potter (all), Step Up 1-5, ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING DISNEY!

Twitter: @kinqkam

IG: @kinqkam

~Levi<3~