Chapter 4

I auto locked the doors before Evan could open the door. And pulled back out of the drive. I don't know what was wrong with him, but Evan didn't look very happy.

"Babe, I don't know what that was." I tell Issac.

"Me either, all I know is I don't want Hunter around it." he defended.

I agree with Issac, I don't know what got into Evan he was fine this morning.

I call Hannah,

"Hannah, check on Evan I don't know what's wrong with him but he was about to rip Issac's throat out when we pulled into the house." I tell her.

"Yeah I know, he's here, I think he's been drinking he smells horrible and he won't talk to me." she says.

"Well take him back to his house, I guess Hunter, Issac and I will drive around till you call us back and say we can come home, Ok?" I confirm.

"Okay girl, I'll call you when he's successfully back at his place." she says.

I hang up and continue driving.

"So, we have about an hour to kill, what do you guys want to do?" I survey.

"Do you have any ice skating rinks around here?" Issac asks.

"Yeah! We do! It's an indoor one right about a half hour away. What do you think hunter?" I asked, he couldn't contain his excitement.We drove for a little longer till we pulled up to the rink, when we got to the gate Issac paid.

"Thanks, really you didn't have to." I tell him.

"I know, but I want to." he smiles.We grab our skates and I helped Hunter put his on. I also got him a little support beam thing to skate around with.I held his hand and Issac held mine. We skated around and no one fell luckily. Although I felt like I would a few times.My phone beeped, and I checked it to see the go ahead from Hannah.

"Hey guys Hannah says it's clear we can go back." I say.

"Awe, but mom, I want to skate some more." Hunter whines.

"Mommy is really tired." I say.

"Hey, how about you sit down for a little and I'll take Hunter around the rink a few more times, ya know, burn his energy." Issac offers.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yes! Now go rest, we'll be fine." he assures.

I slip and slide to the floor an take my skates off. I sit by the side of the rink and watch Issac and Hunter skate around. Hunter seemed to really like Issac.And Issac got along really well.After a few more skates around Hunter was cold and ready to leave.So we all headed back home, when we pulled into the drive way Hunter was passed out. Issac lifted Hunter out of his car seat and put Him to bed.

"Hunter really seemed to like you today" I tell Issac.

"Good! I was hoping he would." he sighs.

"Well he did, and I'm tired. I'm gonna take a nap." I say.

"Sounds promising, can I join?" Issac winked. I laughed and turned to head to the bedroom, pulling out my phone in the process. I needed to text Hannah and find out what happened.

Me: *Hey, so what exactly happened when you took Evan home. I'm worried about him.*

I waited.

Hannah: *He was super pissed, like I said he smelled like pure alcohol. I hauled him in the car and he wouldn't stop gripping about you and how Isaac took you from him.*

Me:*Did that bother you?*

Hannah: *Not really, I mean I already know he was/is in love with you.*

Me:* And you're OK with that?*

Hannah:* Why wouldn't I be?*

Me:*Because you are dating him???*

Hannah:*Oh right.....yeah no I'm fine with it.* 

That sent a red flag up, I know Hannah is calm but there is no way she would be OK with her boyfriend being in love with someone else. I decide to brush it off and bring it up later, when Evan is sober.

Me:*OK? Well I'm just glad he's home safe now and not out driving.*

Hannah:*Same. Well I'm about to head home now so I'm gonna put my phone down. I don't want to end up on one of those AT&T commercials.*

I laughed and put my phone up to charge, Issac followed me to the bedroom and we fell asleep to take a nap. I however set an alarm, I don't like to sleep to late. I have stuff to do later on in the day so I set it for an hour and a half from now. I then set my phone down and turn to cuddle up with Issac.

-------------------------------------------------------

I slowly open my eyes, the room is dark. I shoot up out of bed. What happened to my alarm? Why didn't it wake me up? I scramble and head to the kitchen to start dinner, or late dinner. When I get there Issac is casually sitting at the counter with Hunter sipping on hot chocolate.

"What happened to my alarm?" I ask.

"I turned it off so you could sleep. Don't worry, Hunter ate and I even set some dinner aside for you. You just looked so peaceful I decided to let you sleep. Get rid of that jet-lag." Isaac explained.

"I got chicken nuggets! They were dinosaur flavor." Hunter said proudly. "I ate all of them!" He boasted.

"You did! Well now you're gonna get so big and tall you aren't gonna be able to fit into you're clothes much longer!" I say, coming over to him.

"Really?!" He asks excitedly.

"Really. You're gonna get so big and strong that you may not be able to fit in the house anymore." I play.

"Cool!" He shouts, he flexes. Isaac and I both laugh at him, he is so cute.

"You want me to heat up your dinner for you?" Isaac ask.

"Sure. Thanks!" I lean over to kiss him.

"Ew! Gross!" Hunter says. I look to him and smile, I then begin kissing him all over his face grabbing him and picking him up. He starts to giggle as I kiss him more. I set him back down.

"Kisses aren't gross. Kisses mean you care about that person very much." I explain.

"So you care about Is-Is-" He struggled with Isaac's name but I knew who he meant.

"Isaac?" I say.

"Yeah!" He says. "Isaac!" He says proudly.

I look to Isaac.

"Yes. I do care about him. Very much." I smile.