Dont forget (My beautiful mistake sequal, Evan peters fanfiction)

I am beyond nervous. The movie is finally over. But not without a few surprises.

One of which is sitting next to me reading.

"Babe, we're almost back." I tell him.

Yes...that's right. I may or may not have met someone while in Rio.

It wasn't supposed to happen. He was just so sweet and we really clicked while filming.

So now you see why I'm nervous.

Anyway, he puts his book down and smiles at me.

"Don't worry! Be excited I am! I can't wait to meet Hunter." He squeezes my hand.

And he loves kids...who would have thought.

I smile back at him, I'm happy. I really am. But coming back home with a different guy then Evan seems weird. I didn't really date after Evan. I spent most of my time raising Hunter.

Who I hope will like Issac. He's different. He has wavy brown hair and he's also British. So that may have swayed my descision just a little.

Because I mean who can resist a guy with an accent?

As we landed a car was already there and wouldn't you know it.

Hunter, Hannah, and Evan are there to greet me. Now us, as we get off the plane.

I see them all smile. I can't tell who's smiling more Hunter or Evan.

Even though Hunter looks a lot like Evan. He's grown up so much!! It kills me.

As soon as Issac steps off the plane I see Evans smile falter. But Hunter still smiles just as wide.

He comes barreling at me so I kneel to hug him.

I have missed this kid more than anything.

I hug him so tight I'm actually afraid I'm hurting him. So I let up a little.

"Mommy! I'm so happy you're back!! Can we go to the park?" He asks.

"Haha! I missed you too! And of course but do you think we could go tomorrow. Mommy is kinda tired. But I pinky swear we will go tomorrow." I hold out my pinky like old times and he wraps his little one around it.

I put him down and grab his hand and Issac grabs mine as we walk to the car to catch up with the rest of my welcome committee.

"Hey girl! You're looking good! Rio looks good on you. And so does this little number!" She says referring to the dress I bought while in Rio. It's not my usual style but when Issac's eyes nearly popped out of his he's when he saw me, I had to get it.

"Thanks. So Hannah, this is Issac. Issac this is Hannah, and he is Evan." I gesture to Evan practically sulking against the car.

"Nice to meet you all." He greeted.

"Holy shit! You nabbed a British guy?!? Seriously?" She said in disbelief.

"Hannah!" I scold I try not to curse in front of Hunter he's bound to repeat it later in the presence of teachers.

"Sorry! It's just, hot and Britsh!? Life isn't fair." She whines.

"Oh whatever. I'm sure while I was gone you nabbed yourself a cutie." I say,

"Actually she did." Evan perks up.

He walks over and puts his arm around her waist.

"Me."