Sudden Confession

Start from the beginning

"Well, yeah, about that, I'm here for a special meeting to celebrate Tae and Mine's 5th year anniversary in receiving our companies this coming March 9."

"Really? How come I wasn't notified?"

"I doubt Tae knows too, it was all very sudden, considering how busy we are these days."

"I understand, but March 9? Isn't that Suga-hyung's birthday?"

"Yeah, that's another reason why we're celebrating."

"Is this 'special meeting' an agreement on how to be celebrating both events?"

"Yeah... I was thinking about throwing a masquerade ball."

"No way, that's too clichè."

When Jin-hyung started to laugh, I thought someone was randomly starting to wipe the windows.

I shrugged and finished my coffee.

"See you around, hyung!"

I waved at him and he waved back. I hummed a familiar tune while going back to the first floor.

"Cause you love me, and I love you..neon nae pureun gompangi..."

I continued to sing to myself until I reached the first floor.

"Hey, IU-noona."

I smiled with my eyes.

"Ahww, Jimin-ah, I told you to call me Jieun-noona!"

"Hehe, right, right.."

"Oh, by the way, Tae and Kookie already left awhile ago."

"I figured." 

"Seriously, those two are so deep in love like, they're just so cute!"

I looked away trying to stop the tears from falling.

"Jiminie-ah, are you ok?"

I nodded and exited the building, I needed fresh air.

I inhaled the scent of Seoul and exhaled my negative emotions.

"Jiminie pabo, what are you doing here outside?"

Even though I wasn't looking towards the person speaking, I could already sense that smug rectangular grin on his face.

"I just needed air, Mr. Kim"

"YAH! What did I tell you about speaking formally to me?"

I didn't answer.

"Yah, Jiminie pabo, answer me!"

I didn't answer.

"Jimin, I swe--"

"I love you."

I turned around to see Taehyung's stunned expression at my sudden confession.

His eyes were wide filled with shock and confusion, mouth slightly parted.

He looks shook as hell.

He just stood there looking like an idiot.

I sighed and spoke again.

"I'm not gonna repeat this so listen carefully, I loved you for a very long time until now, even when we were still trainees. I was too shy to confess to you, and when I was about to confess, I realized that I was too late since you were already helplessly in love with the boy you are dating now."

He just blinked there a couple of times, processing what I had just said.

"Uhh-Uhm, Jimin, look-- I---"

"It's ok, It doesn't matter anymore, as long as you're here, I'm alright. I just wanted to get that out of my chest for a very long time now."

I then walked inside the building, leaving Tae alone to process everything that had just happened, and went to the third floor, where my office was. 

'Well, that was something...'

I sighed and opened the door to my office, only to reveal a face I haven't seen in years.

"J-Jung Hoseok..."

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

A/n: Hey peeps! Sorry for the short chapter, I hope you enjoy reading though, more drama in the next chapter and possibly a plot twist in future chapters, just letting you get a heads up.

I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote (only if you want to), comment and share your opinions.

Until next time, bye~!!