Getting a fish

Ok so I know I named this getting a fish but that's only so you'd read it~

So I'm not going to do a Henry and Bev book, and I'll be deleting most of my books. So if you want to read them and never did, you'd better get started. I'm deleting them tomorrow which is in 2 hours for me.

I'm not as interested in IT as I was before and I used to read other people say that and I thought "how could you not be?!" But now I understand because,,,, I kinda switched over to the marcel fandom which I find ironic (🤧) because first I was DC obsessed, then IT, then IT and ST, and now Marvel. This will be my last chapter, and you should definitely read my Peter Parker book!

Here's the plot if you're interested:
You're Tony Stark's daughter, also a super hero. In newspaper headlines you were "The Winged Athena", and by everyone in the tower, Pebble. "Why pebble?" You might ask, because you were small, but if someone stepped on you, they'd regret all of their life decisions up to that moment.

On the internet you had a goddess's name was because you moved like one. You were called "The Winged Athena" because your suit had feathered wings.

To society you were a dangerous vigilante, or a passive aggressive girl, but to peter Parker, you were just October Stark.

aAH!